***The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

2 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Folk expecting or suggesting that he steps up 🙈

I’m saying it’s now time for him to settle in and start performing more consistently.

I’m not saying he’s shite, just that it’s time for him to step up as we need him to. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Vision said:

A know, Worrall, just getting sick of people moaning about him.

Don't like him myself but it is what it is.

Just need to trust the gaffer.

Big Gareth certainly isn't Franco Baresi. There's really not much difference between our centre halves imo. They are all prone to the odd mistake as are most centre halves. I have no real issue with the defence or the team in full when you consider our injuries and the number of games played/still to come. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I’m saying it’s now time for him to settle in and start performing more consistently.

I’m not saying he’s shite, just that it’s time for him to step up as we need him to. 

Mate Im not disagreeing with you Im not sure hes capable of doing so the way we setup. The other thing is its not just him that needs to step up, the whole team / squad / management need to step up.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Big Gareth certainly isn't Franco Baresi. There's really not much difference between our centre halves imo. They are all prone to the odd mistake as are most centre halves. I have no real issue with the defence or the team in full when you consider our injuries and the number of games played/still to come. 

The reality is we've got a good 11 but not so good squad especially when injuries hit.

Watching the build up to this, If McCoist or Craigan would kindly stick the nut on that smug prick Sutton’s beak it would be the best early Christmas present I could want.

Our lack of depth off the bench would give you the fear but should be enough to put this mob to the sword.

20 minutes ago, Vision said:

What's wrong with that squad?

Panic merchant's in here.

This. Only Halliday and Worrall have changed from Wednesday. Halliday has impressed this season (compared to last) and Mcauley didn't exactly set the heather alight. So long as everyone is match fit we should have more than enough to win. Today's not about creativity....this will be a grinding out win. 1-0 does me tbh! 

Archived