What the fuck is going wrong and how do we fix it?

born a blue nose

The squad is not big enough to carry so many first team injuries. McAuley, Barasic, Dorrans, Murphy, Arfield, Kent and potentially now Goldson would all start if fit. 

The rest of the squad is just too average to beat these teams week in week out. The number of games we’ve played is also probably playing a factor in results just now.  

To still be within 3 points of them at this time, even though we’ve been disappointed by a number of results, is far better than we could probably have expected given the circumstances. 

Additions of McGregor, Goldson, Barasic has undoubtedly improved our back line from the shambles of previous seasons. Goldson has suffered IMO from not having a regular partner.  Katic showed potential but now jurys out. Worrall nowhere near consistent or good enough yet for us and I'd send back but I think we improved generally defensively. 

Our biggest problem is we seem to have lost the ability to create chances and score goals from middle of the park. Windass was frustrating as fuck but scored a fair few last year. Our squad is now overloaded with midfielders who are better without the ball than with it.  Need a playmaker and an attacking midfielder and then decide which of our defensive midfielders we want to keep, and cut our losses with the others.  

I,ts bloody simple,we are not just good enough we have about

three players who are about Rangers class,the other ones we

should get out as quick as we can,and try to get some quality

back in our team again.:dunno:

On 27/12/2018 at 15:58, big blue Fin said:

I don't like Lafferty and I'm sure he could care less as he pockets his pay cheque.

Surprised you see anything since all you do is bitch about how shite the matchday links are..hope you got a decent fuckin computer for Christmas then ye might get the benefit of the doubt

Ok bit off perhaps but how the fuck do we get rid  of this lot of shite from two exmanagers draining hundreds of thousands out the kitty every season they don't play

Has Pena pissed of any narcos over there,could we just take out a blanket hit on useless Rangers players? Fuckin hell we could be left with half a team never mind half a squad😀

7 hours ago, DC76 said:

Surprised you see anything since all you do is bitch about how shite the matchday links are..hope you got a decent fuckin computer for Christmas then ye might get the benefit of the doubt

Bst wishes to you too DC, hope Santa brought you everything you wanted.

As for the matchday links some of the ones people post are fucking shite, the best one I've found is on Hesgoal.com and even that sometimes cuts out.

Lafferty is a player I just never rated even before he turned his back and walked away in 2012 it is after all a free country and I am entitled to an opinion as are you and we are apparently on different sides of the Lafferty fence, you're willing to give the benefit of the doubt and I'm not.

That being said if he scores the winner today I'll cut him slack for a wee while.

20 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

To still be within 3 points of them at this time, even though we’ve been disappointed by a number of results, is far better than we could probably have expected given the circumstances. 

It's more down to the fact that they're not as good as they think they are and drop silly points.

With any luck they'll approach this game thinking they only need to turn up to win and then we can nick it from them.

14 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Bst wishes to you too DC, hope Santa brought you everything you wanted.

As for the matchday links some of the ones people post are fucking shite, the best one I've found is on Hesgoal.com and even that sometimes cuts out.

Lafferty is a player I just never rated even before he turned his back and walked away in 2012 it is after all a free country and I am entitled to an opinion as are you and we are apparently on different sides of the Lafferty fence, you're willing to give the benefit of the doubt and I'm not.

That being said if he scores the winner today I'll cut him slack for a wee while.

Apologies,blu Fin..on reflection that reply seems a tad harsh

Hope you've had a great day today and here's to many more in the future🍺 all the best

14 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

It's more down to the fact that they're not as good as they think they are and drop silly points.

With any luck they'll approach this game thinking they only need to turn up to win and then we can nick it from them.

Absolutely spot on from 14 hours ago. They did that, we absolutely got right in about them and gave them no chance to play, they didn’t know what hit them and absolutely shat it, diving about and putting balls out the park was the Only thing they done all day. We owned them from start to finish, fucking hero’s on the park today 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Absolutely spot on from 14 hours ago. They did that, we absolutely got right in about them and gave them no chance to play, they didn’t know what hit them and absolutely shat it, diving about and putting balls out the park was the Only thing they done all day. We owned them from start to finish, fucking hero’s on the park today 

The boy Christie in particular was a fuckin joke

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Him, that “Mikey “ Cunt the commentators kept wanking on about, ralston, and brown.  All absolutely fucking embarrassing. Can’t tell you how much I loved it 

Ralston was ruined,Mikey had to be taken off before he got sent off cos his team were getting nowhere  him and Brown..well that was the icing on the cake😁 have a good one🍺

Tell you what though our biggest issue (we can’t finish teams off) is still there. If we were a bit more clinical today we win that game 4 or 5 nil. It doesn’t put a dampener on today in the slightest but it’s still something I hope we address in January because Morelos needs help.

10 hours ago, DC76 said:

Apologies,blu Fin..on reflection that reply seems a tad harsh

Hope you've had a great day today and here's to many more in the future🍺 all the best

I'm old enough to remember that kind of performance against the scum and I feel so sorry for the youngsters in our support who are seeing that now.

On into 2019 with our tails up.

10 hours ago, DC76 said:

The boy Christie in particular was a fuckin joke

Beat me to it, all he did in the game apart from his blatantly offside goal was fall over looking to get Rangers players booked or foul Rangers players. How he wasn't booked for either persistent fouling or diving I don't know.

10 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I post so much shite that I was due to get one absolutely correct😁

I wonder if broonaldo has found his way out of Arfield's back pocket yet?

9 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Tell you what though our biggest issue (we can’t finish teams off) is still there. If we were a bit more clinical today we win that game 4 or 5 nil. It doesn’t put a dampener on today in the slightest but it’s still something I hope we address in January because Morelos needs help.

Crucially important our management has already identified this. There's already been numerous examples this season when a finisher would have made the difference between one point and three. The most prized commodity in the game but if we want this title then we surely must find ourselves a goalscorer in this window.