Training pictures today who's missing

Smile

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I dont think any of them 100 percent fit but a gamble worth taking..

100% when the alternatives are 2 CBs who will have hardly played together, Sid as an attacking midfielder and Grezda/Middleton out wide 

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

100% when the alternatives are 2 CBs who will have hardly played together, Sid as an attacking midfielder and Grezda/Middleton out wide 

If they start then it’ll be our usual team bar Barisic imo.

If Tierney doesn’t play and they have that fat cunt Izaguirre at LB then i’d play Kent over there..

Fearing the worst With Barisic being out Gerrard might go for Flanagan ahead of Halliday. Goldson and MacAuley need to start regardless of fitness issues. God help us if Arfield doesn't make it and Coulibaly is our attacking midfielder. Need everyone fighting on that pitch tomorrow if we're to get anything from the match.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fearing the worst With Barisic being out Gerrard might go for Flanagan ahead of Halliday. Goldson and MacAuley need to start regardless of fitness issues. God help us if Arfield doesn't make it and Coulibaly is our attacking midfielder. Need everyone fighting on that pitch tomorrow if we're to get anything from the match.

Halliday will start. He started against the junkies and played well, can't see any reason at all to drop him. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Halliday will start. He started against the junkies and played well, can't see any reason at all to drop him. 

Woudlnt say it guaranteed. Gerrard will mention some pish about trying to nullify No Neck or something. Halliday need to be on that pitch from the start as only him, McGregor and McCrorie will be up for a fight.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Woudlnt say it guaranteed. Gerrard will mention some pish about trying to nullify No Neck or something. Halliday need to be on that pitch from the start as only him, McGregor and McCrorie will be up for a fight.

I think there is about a 95% halliday starts. The last 5% being spread between Wallace and Flanagan equally. That's me being generous, the left back position is hallidays until borna returns imo 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Like he was up for the fight when he was outmuscled for Hibs goal on Boxing Day and then rolled around the ground pretending he was injured?

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I got told today that Arfield and Kent have tests tomorrow and if they pass them ( club confident they will) then they’re available.

Wonder if Gerrard is at the mind games giving them their own training session indoors. Kent was training with the team before the hibs game

Just now, born a blue nose said:

This is how I think we will line up 

Mcg 

Tav Goldson Worrall haliday 

Jack coulibaly 

Arfield 

Candeias buffalo kent

If Sid starts ahead of McCrorie I expect a full scale riot.