*Official Rangers Vs. Chelsea Thread*

The only players whom I wouldn't give pass-marks to today were Adam, Murray and Hemdani.

Slightly harsh on Murray imo - he was well off match fitness. Agree on the other two for sure.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only players whom I wouldn't give pass-marks to today were Adam, Murray and Hemdani.

Slightly harsh on Murray imo - he was well off match fitness. Agree on the other two for sure.

He may well be off match fitness, but him continually loosing possesion was very frustrating.

How did Carroll look? Supposidly he is a very good talker who keeps his back-line organised and is very quick and direct with his distribution, something we have lacked.

How did Carroll look? Supposidly he is a very good talker who keeps his back-line organised and is very quick and direct with his distribution, something we have lacked.

I did notice that he was very vocal, anytime a set-piece was being defended he was communicating with the players.

He done quite well - gathered crosses with ease. There was one shot which he spilled, but he reacted quickly enough to gather it before Pizarro got on the rebound.

having been at the other end cant say much about carroll but there was a part of the match where we couldnt get the ball out of the box and roy made some great saves... he was winning crosses aswell

heres some pics

rfccfc2.jpg

rfccfc.jpg

rfccfc6.jpg

rfccfc5.jpg

rfccfc4.jpg

rfccfc3.jpg

I think I must be the only fan who thinks that Hemdani isn't a proper footballer.

He can hardly control a ball, he's always off balance when he does, and his passing is woeful 50% of the time.

There are guys in my son's under 14's team who can control and pass a ball forward better than Hemdani. WTF?

He was voted player of the year by loads of people last season. Why?

Personally, I think it was to stop Ferguson winning the accolade, in a (you caused a lot of trouble ) kind of protest.:lol:

But, Hemdani ?

Don't make me laugh.

I think I must be the only fan who thinks that Hemdani isn't a proper footballer.

He can hardly control a ball, he's always off balance when he does, and his passing is woeful 50% of the time.

There are guys in my son's under 14's team who can control and pass a ball forward better than Hemdani. WTF?

Personally, I think it was to stop Ferguson winning the accolade, in a (you caused a lot of trouble ) kind of protest.:lol:

But, Hemdani ?

Don't make me laugh.

Oh, your not the only one, trust me. I've had many a debate about him on here, and I agree with you.

But, Hemdani ?

Don't make me laugh.

Oh, your not the only one, trust me. I've had many a debate about him on here, and I agree with you.

I'm no longer all that content with us playing Hemdani tbh. I'm starting to feel like he has more off games than on ones. I would be much happier with Thomson playing there.

He was never POTY last year imo. Never by a long way. Since when do you get POTY for being 'consistent'? I thought it was about shining.

But, Hemdani ?

Don't make me laugh.

I'm no longer all that content with us playing Hemdani tbh. I'm starting to feel like he has more off games than on ones. I would be much happier with Thomson playing there.

He was never POTY last year imo. Never by a long way. Since when do you get POTY for being 'consistent'? I thought it was about shining.

He was consistantly average, in my opinion. If that merits players of the year, then so be it.

I would have given player of the year to McGregor, Boyd or Ferguson miles before Hemdani.

Cheers Danny but you missed Burke out, what was he like?
Adam: 3 Dreadful, abject, slow, pitiful, with simply chronic use of the ball

That sums Adam up for me.

Burke was average. Didn't really impose himself on the game. Hence why I totally forgot about him. He did assist Novo's goal, but that was about it iirc. I'd give him a 5.5.

Didnt he only play 10 mins?

burke actually did ok, but like someone mentioned before, its because he was playing against opposition who were earning more than him

he played his part in novos goal for his great run up the field

I like Hemdani, I think he's good at what he does but I don't think he's suited to our league. He can't tackle, and he can't hit a forward pass, so what use is he to Scottish football? I think we need someone in that position who offers more - Thomson. It's an important position.

Sometimes with Boyd, Adam and Hemdani on the field, it's like playing with 8 men (I'm not saying I wouldn't play Boyd, by the way.)

He made up for it a bit later though. (tu);)

After that miss he really had to score so I was very happy for him, and for us when he did. I still want to see more from him though, a deflection ain't exactly a wonderful goal. Anyone can kick a ball towards the goal, he needs to prove that he can finish...................and cleanly!