No more errors or we are done

MacBoyd

I've said it for months on here. There has been progress and we have made inroads but it's going to take time.

We must give this guy a chance because for my money I believe he will produce the goods.

Sore one for us all but we are on the right track trust me. 

8 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The problem is mate they have the favourable run up to the split. More home games which they'll win comfortably. 

We have a run of away games at venues we've already dropped points at. And tonight's performance doesn't convince me we won't be dropping more on the road. 

Hope I'm wrong but everything points to another long season. 

The only difference I see is the venue of the old firm game which suits them. In the run up to the split they have both Rugby Park and Tynecastle to visit where they've already been beaten twice this season. Everyone is understandably negative just now because of what happened on the park last night but we've been written off numerous times this season and bounced back. 

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Need celtic to completely fuck it up for us to win the league but that won't happen.

We will drop more points at either Livi or Aberdeen. Maybe even both. We have been absolutely shocking away from home all season.

Pretty much spot on.

41 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The only difference I see is the venue of the old firm game which suits them. In the run up to the split they have both Rugby Park and Tynecastle to visit where they've already been beaten twice this season. Everyone is understandably negative just now because of what happened on the park last night but we've been written off numerous times this season and bounced back. 

We have got Livi, Aberdeen and hibs away before the old firm. Then Motherwell away before the split. Venues we've already dropped points in. 

It's a struggle to see us taking maximum points which we'll really need at this point due to our inconsistency. 

Hope to be proved wrong but away form has been shocking. 

There will be more errors. It's football ffs and we are still work in progress.

The gaffer is still learning, like not starting with that fanny Worrall.

Irrespective of our formation last night, too many players were were just not at it.

Plenty points to play for and the scum will drop plenty.

Killie will take points from celtic and so will other teams. I'm not giving up yet. It's just so disappointing that we give them an example of what Rangers can do then follow up any progress with another step back. New players are too old but their experience will help the younger players. Got to be playing strong and consistent teams against the likes of Killie and that. Defoe and Morelos between them will start scoring more and more I'm confident about that. Theres a lot left in this league.