RM and FF

RFC55

1 minute ago, Smile said:

A number of the threads are about the filth now or other teams rather than Rangers. Most of the people on here also post on FF as well.

Yeah I post on both myself. I don't like all the tim posts either. Keep them all in one thread would be better.

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Is it not a case of one site works for some and the other works for others, all Rangers fans first and foremost but from different areas and views ?

Yes it will be Pete but I like RM and only ever had a wee look on FF a couple of times and it seemed very different.

So that is why I think RM is best but it is only a personal opinion and many will disagree.Ā :pipe:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes it will be Pete but I like RM and only ever had a wee look on FF a couple of times and it seemed very different.

So that is why I think RM is best but it is only a personal opinion and many will disagree.Ā :pipe:

I look at it as a pint of beer, there are no bad beers just some better than others, it all depends on your taste buds.Ā 

Dingwall ,head moderator,issued an edict on grammar on the misuse of ellipsis,I corrected him ,in a veryĀ  lighthearted fashion, on his misuse of the english language in his ownĀ  post,for ending a sentence with a preposition,Ā  andĀ  I was banned.

Ā 

I incurred a previous ban on FF,under a different moniker,Ā  for calling out the Googley Eyed one as a charlatan with no money which was ,as it proved,bang on the money.

4 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Dingwall ,head moderator,issued an edict on grammar on the misuse of ellipsis,I corrected him ,in a veryĀ  lighthearted fashion, on his misuse of the english language in his ownĀ  post ,for ending his edict with a preposition ,which is poor grammar, and was banned.

Ā 

I incurred a previous ban on FF,under a different moniker,Ā  for calling out the Googley Eyed one as a charlatan with no money which was ,as it proved,bang on the money.

Ā 

4 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Dingwall ,head moderator,issued an edict on grammar on the misuse of ellipsis,I corrected him ,in a veryĀ  lighthearted fashion, on his misuse of the english language in his ownĀ  post,for ending a sentence with a preposition,Ā  andĀ  I was banned.

Ā 

With that kind of patter Iā€™d have banned you too tbf

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This sums up my opinion to a tee, only ever had a quick look on FF and didn't like it.

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You'd be gone in an hour lol

I didn't even get an hour the last time I signed up. I made a couple of normal posts and by the time I had came back from the shop they'd banned me :lol:

Just assume they connect which poster you are to this forumĀ