Petition to sack Clare Whyte

terry739

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

I'm not against petitions per-se.  Maybe a petition to scrap the process could be more pointed?  All I think this does is shoot the messenger.  The next in post will face exactly the same dilemma..."which Rangers incident that's been sent to me do I refer to the panel?"

Maybe I just get frustrated with the scatter-gun approach aimed at every "target" that's wronged us knowing fine well that things like this just get ignored.  In this case, I don't even think it's her fault; certainly not when she'll be bombarded by umpteen media outlets pointing fingers at Rangers incidents only, with the odd smattering of others and a token tim one now and again.  I don't understand the whole process but if that's the gist of how it works (and she's not allowed to go looking for incidents herself) then it's hardly surprising that, with our media's leanings, we get the brunt of it.

I've tried my bit with the BBC before and it's so fucking frustrating and demoralising you end up letting it drift.  What it really needs is major fans groups (I know they try) and the club putting weight behind things.  It's that arena where the scum leave us trailing behind....they've managed to get the press and the authorities so much onside I struggle to see where we can make an in-road.

I know what you’re saying mate, but if she has any fucking idea and backbone, she should be questioning the way some of the calls are treated. She’s the puppet no doubt, but fucksakes anyone with honour would see this is a fucked system. Then again, she’s been installed by people who have no honour. 

The Compliance Officer is a prime example of being careful what power you give as it can be turned against you. It was a good idea to give the opportunity for when a Ref fucks up to have it evaluated, but its turned into the Court of Public Opinion, and therefore against us.

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Pile of shite anyway but OP's lack of a link makes this even worse. 

My apologies....but it's the first time I've started a post and never even thought about doing that!

Your well constructed reply will certainly make me think next time!

It's simples 

The beggars believe the refs have a biased towards us for last 100 years 

So first chance they get with refs strike and subsequent anarchy .Creating the perfect authority to ultimately cancel out any favouritism towards us 

And now it seems taking it to a new level 

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's simples 

So first chance they get with refs strike and subsequent anarchy .Creating the perfect authority to ultimately cancel out any favouritism towards us 

It's have a bias

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's simples 

Mate you're insinuating a club's actions in forcing strike action by refs has resulted in subsequent turn around in fortunes with disciplinary matters then largely going in the scums favour........ If only stats supported that 😉👇👍

Fair Play Table Stats

2010/2011 season we finished 2nd, scum were 6th.

Compliance Officer Vincent Lunny starts in the new role October 2011

2011/2012 season we were 2nd bottom with more than double the scum yellow cards.

Since then the scum have finished top other than 2 seasons when they finished 2nd.

This season they're on 22 yellows, less than 1 per game. The rest of the league  ranges from 40 to 55 yellows.

NB

From when I could find fair play  records started until the end of the season prior to the compliance officer introduction, the scum averaged 3rd place in the table.

47 minutes ago, mus said:

Just reading some of the post's in the comments page of the petition, and somebody has stated that since she took over as the compliance officer celtic have never been citied, is this correct as that is a hell of a stat!

Since she started? Since the compliance role was introduced they've had players cited for racism and  inappropriate singing, NOT for on field incidents during play.

And see my post above for fair play stats too.

I'm starting a petition asking Claire Whyte to explain the offside rule. 

(Seriously, there's not a lot of info on this woman, no pictures. Found two newspaper reports on her appointment, she only has experience of "grass roots football" apparently, whatever that is.  So what exactly are her qualifications and experience ? )

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I'm starting a petition asking Claire Whyte to explain the offside rule. 

(Seriously, there's not a lot of info on this woman, no pictures. Found two newspaper reports on her appointment, she only has experience of "grass roots football" apparently, whatever that is.  So what exactly are her qualifications and experience ? )

she is a catholic and a celtic fan so that's the only reason this bitch got the job.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate you're insinuating a club's actions in forcing strike action by refs has resulted in subsequent turn around in fortunes with disciplinary matters then largely going in the scums favour........ If only stats supported that 😉👇👍

Fair Play Table Stats

2010/2011 season we finished 2nd, scum were 6th.

Compliance Officer Vincent Lunny starts in the new role October 2011

2011/2012 season we were 2nd bottom with more than double the scum yellow cards.

Since then the scum have finished top other than 2 seasons when they finished 2nd.

This season they're on 22 yellows, less than 1 per game. The rest of the league  ranges from 40 to 55 yellows.

NB

From when I could find fair play  records started until the end of the season prior to the compliance officer introduction, the scum averaged 3rd place in the table.

That is superb research mate . I'm sure a few tits will have a dig . I think most bears will appreciate that find

Incredible though