Kidding ourselves on

KingKirk

Leagues over were fucking pish! Need serous investment to keep up with them as they will buy/loan again in the summer . Starting to think SG not the man world class player but another project manager needs funds to stop them otherwise 10 in the bag for the fuckers 😡

Start of the season said strong 2nd and a cup. After the old firm in december I really thought we would get a run going and make a serious play for the league. 

Today I think we've blown it tbh. Once again we struggle against a side that packs the box. I simply don't trust us not to drop more points. 

5 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

I agree but he shouldn't be getting that experience while at our club, it's far too high profile for him and clearly he's struggling.

Too many cunts forget who we are. Forget where we came from recently - we’re in the top division, selling out, and paying more than all but one club. No side in the league should get a result at ibrox and there should be a title race. It’s not as if the tarriers are running away with it like last season - they have dropped more points this season than last two combined yet we are potentially 8pts behind them. It’s shocking. 

The gaffer cant dine out on Europe forever - scratch beneath the surface - every side we played in the groups has been abysmal in their respective leagues and replaced their gaffers. All in turmoil and we didn’t beat any of them bar one victory.

we aren’t a project or a learning club. Seasons are running out to stop the tarriers getting 10iar.

2 hours ago, 1690KWilliam said:

Clarke, as much a cunt as he is, is still a class coach.  Mourinho's assistant at Chelsea tells you all you need to know.  The job he has done at Killie is nothing short of remarkable. 

He's a good coach and would've done a job with us I think but that's easy to say in hindsight 

For years we've been screaming out for a proper coach to come in, somebody who is tactically aware, somebody who can change our shape during games to get the win, can make the right subs & can man manage the big egos in the dressing room. 

As of yet, what we've seen from Gerrard, he lacks a good few of those qualities and ultimately think he'll be seen as a failure here.

17 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

He's a good coach and would've done a job with us I think but that's easy to say in hindsight 

For years we've been screaming out for a proper coach to come in, somebody who is tactically aware, somebody who can change our shape during games to get the win, can make the right subs & can man manage the big egos in the dressing room. 

As of yet, what we've seen from Gerrard, he lacks a good few of those qualities and ultimately think he'll be seen as a failure here.

Rubbish 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Love the gaffer still the man for the job massive summer window for him and his future as our manager I believe he will get it right 

tenor.gif?itemid=8714241

He gets another season from me too. He's made mistakes he needs to stop making, and I agree it's a big summer for him.

Ignore those wanting him out, they only surface after a set back, never around after the good times like Euro run, scum at Ibrox, sheep away etc.

Like many players who come here, I think the quality of the game has surprised him, that and other teams burning desire and raising game to beat us. But he'll improve, I still believe in him. 

2 hours ago, Mesmer said:

SG sounds like he's out of ideas. His body language in the post match interview was revealing. Something is wrong in that dressing room. 

I think he sees quality in training not transfer into matchday. And then the leadership qualities that probably came naturally to him and he saw throughout Liverpool sadly lacking in his players.

If I'm right, he's right to feel that way. But it's his job to sort it, and he's not going to get much more goodwill from the fans unless we see it well addressed in the next transfer window.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think he sees quality in training not transfer into matchday. And then the leadership qualities that probably came naturally to him and he saw throughout Liverpool sadly lacking in his players.

If I'm right, he's right to feel that way. But it's his job to sort it, and he's not going to get much more goodwill from the fans unless we see it well addressed in the next transfer window.

Yep. I think that's exactly right. Probably incredibly frustrating. 

17 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Goal for me has always been a strong second place and narrow the gap.

Not overly gutted as I never bought into the idea of winning it this year.

Problem for me is that without Morelos, I have no real faith in us beating teams. If he goes in the summer, or even if he stays, we need to get somone else in who can play his style as I dont think that person is Defoe.

Tin hat on here but i want him to go. Exceptional talent tho he is. The reasons:

You cant guarantee he will stay on the pitch

He cant play two up front which u need when playing spasi teams that sit in

Having him means that others dont chip in and take responsibility to contribute their share of goals. They treat the game like a fucking production line where their first goal is not to score but to get the ball to morelos.its shite

Just get good money for him and rebuild on a two up front. 

I'd hope this summer the manager is backed to the hilt he's of his signings possibly on 4 have worked out and that's no good enough. I hope the board back him to go again however. 

Morelos will be sold so that's probably around 20million id hope the board give him a budget outside of any potential transfer of morelos and dont just take the cheap option of signing players against that deal

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Rubbish 

Your opinion

Signs aren't very good though considering we're sitting in mid February basically out of the title race, lost the first cup of the season to the taigs and only now have 1 left to try and win.

Add that to the fact that we've spent nearly 8 million on 4 players, none of which are playing well right now. (Barisic/Goldson/Grezda/Katic) 

Apart from the buffalo, tav who is most creative player and Kent on his day the rest are workman like plodders or down right shite who all have as many bad games as they do good and wouldn’t stick out above the rest in a hearts hibs Motherwell team  , not good enough 

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

Still in a foul mood since yesterday. Knowing that with all likelihood the title is over 

What a fucking let down since the Ibrox OF game. These players have a lot to answer for

We did after the old firm what we've done all season. Think we've turned the corner and then boom crap performance.