delayed transmission of the game tomorrow

KingKirk

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

That clearly says there's a ban on them showing it, they're not choosing not to show it! 

If they were to allow it to be shown the SFA would get fined €50,000 & 10% of money due held back.

Course they are choosing not to show it. Clearly you can show it if ur willing to pay the fine

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

There will be a stream somewhere, the coverage has to get back to studios for editing etc. There are always streams for 3pm KO's even though they are not allowed to broadcast them. 

That was through RTV or a foreign company mate. Premier sports have exclusive rights you will not see it live through a stream

9 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

There will be a stream somewhere, the coverage has to get back to studios for editing etc. There are always streams for 3pm KO's even though they are not allowed to broadcast them. 

Have you ever tried that twitter link I posted above ??

Just now, LochendBilly said:

No mate, usually at the game or RTV, still toying with the idea of going but £27 and a night off is a bit much. Will try it out if I don't go. Thanks 👍🏻

I have no idea if they are any use but they post every game that they have these links.

It is a lot of money but I hope we get a decent turn out. :thumbup:

20 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

3pm kick offs are shown in other country’s live, this games litteraly being shown nowhere live.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just like in England mate if the tv company is willing to pay the sfa's fine they could 100%show it happened 2/3 times last season down there.

Premier arent gonna pay the 50k fine then whatever the 10% they hold back amounts too as well,  the fa with their financial power can do it , it's not happening up here 

45 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Premier arent gonna pay the 50k fine then whatever the 10% they hold back amounts too as well,  the fa with their financial power can do it , it's not happening up here 

Works out about £400,000 I'm sure, which they ain't gonna pay for a cup game in Scotland! 

The reason it happened in England is because of how much they make in the TV deal compared to the payments received from Uefa, 10% was fuck all! Where as here it's a big amount to a lot of clubs!