Jakey Clark outburst

Junior Soprano

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Calling Boyd an Orange bastard due to him being a Protestant is sectarianism and Clarke is silent. 

Clarke gets called a fenian, not the same as a catholic, nothing to do with his religion so therefore NOT sectarian and all of a sudden Clarke and the media are all over big bad sectarian Rangers fans.

No mention of the referee during his teams defeat to celtic even though the player who scored the winning goal shouldn’t have been on the pitch yet when he loses to Rangers and one of his players is rightly sent off all of a sudden the referees are a disgrace and something needs to be done? 

In the space of just a few days Clarke has managed to prove how we as a club are treated differently to others, and we’ll see how differently the media report these incidents. The sad thing is the hatred and bias against us now has become so open they know they’ll get away with it time and time again.

It's two sides of the same coin. Neither is as bad as each other. They're either both bad or both fine. 

The problem is they're attempting to be perceived as acceptable, and we're wholly unacceptable. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, backup said:

When Rangers approached me for the job they said it (sectarian abuse) was gone from the West of Scotland.” 🤔

I think all we as a club need to do is come out and completely deny we approached him for the job. The rest takes care of itself

For me Clarke has done tremendous at Kilmarnock, they were rock bottom when he took over and since then he's performed nothing short of a minor miracle in transforming itheir fortunes  

Any respect I might have had for him has gone after seeing his recent all to willingness to make derogatory comments on our club, players and supporters and yet in stark contrast he has demonstrated an unwillingness to talk about the beggars visit to rugby park where there was no shortage of controversy and  talking points both on and off the park.

15 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I think all we as a club need to do is come out and completely deny we approached him for the job. The rest takes care of itself

He's already contradicting himself. Last year he said he hadn't received any approach from us. Now he's changing his tune. 

You would think a reporter would ask about this. But then I remembered we are in Scotland. 

8 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

For me Clarke has done tremendous at Kilmarnock, they were rock bottom when he took over and since then he's performed nothing short of a minor miracle in transforming itheir fortunes  

Any respect I might have had for him has gone after seeing his recent all to willingness to make derogatory comments on our club, players and supporters and yet in stark contrast he has demonstrated an unwillingness to talk about the beggars visit to rugby park where there was no shortage of controversy and  talking points both on and off the park.

Succinctly put.

Brown could break his players necks, taigs could burn Boyd as they wreck the stadium and Clark wouldnt think about commenting.

Nothing to jeapordise his chance of the job he wants.

He’s just another Protestant hating inbred in our game. It’s boiling over with them at the minute.

Hope he fucks off back to England to be a real managers tea boy, that’s all he will ever be. 

The sheer desperation of him trying to get his heels into the child abusers job is cringe. Mind you he does look like the kind of man you would try to keep your kids away from

9 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Sorry, struggling to keep up, is his meltdown because he was called a fenian bastard?

Don't think he's really sure, a bit of anything and everything that deflects from his team being pumped

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He’s just another Protestant hating inbred in our game. It’s boiling over with them at the minute.

Hope he fucks off back to England to be a real managers tea boy, that’s all he will ever be. 

The sheer desperation of him trying to get his heels into the child abusers job is cringe. Mind you he does look like the kind of man you would try to keep your kids away from

It is now endemic and, more disturbingly, quietly sanctioned. The SNP, the media and the SFA are all quietly (and sometimes not so quietly) pushing the same anti-Protestant/Unionist/Rangers narrative in an attempt to marginalise us.   

20 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That's the sad thing about it mate. I don't hate them because of the God they pray to, I hate them because they support terrorists and protect child rapists.

2 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

mate it wont be Gerrard bringing it up. The journos are creaming themselves in anticipation. I'd be surprised if the footy gets a mention.

They will have been absolutely choking, CHOKING, to grill Gerrard about The Bad Sectarianism 

Archived