Jakey Clark outburst

Junior Soprano

Surely we’re no still acting like words like fenian and H** actually offend anyone in this day and age. That’s playground stuff 

Being called a H** only pisses me off because they’re the real fucking H***, I wouldn’t run greeting to authorities saying I’ve been subject to horrible abuse what an absolute embarrassment

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

As Billy Connolly said:  "There are two sides, two football teams in Glasgow. And never the twain shall meet."

People need to accept this and get on with their lives. Politicians and police all 'trying to do something about it'. Clarke saying he doesn't want his kids having to grow up knowing this exists. Steve, I suggest you tell them about it in whatever way you see fit. It exists and it's going nowhere.

Don't chuck coins at players at the football of course though, that's no nice.

If it’s towards tarriers then fire away

Do you know, this really annoys me!

I am called a H**, orange prick, all sorts of stuff by boys I have played football with, work with etc and not once has it angered me or upset me, or made me feel that I am being discriminated against or whatever else people want to make you think it is...

I also know loads of people who refer to celtic as the Tims, The Taigs, The Fenians etc and by signing sad fenian bastard I would assume that most people are saying that because they know Clarke has an affection towards celtic, not because they want to discriminate or treat him differently for being a catholic.

If people were still being overlooked for jobs, loans, food whatever because of their religion then I could understand, but is this even a thing any more, other than Rangers and celtic fans using it to refer to each other in a way that annoys each other? 

52 minutes ago, Del said:

If people were still being overlooked for jobs, loans, food whatever because of their religion then I could understand, but is this even a thing any more, other than Rangers and celtic fans using it to refer to each other in a way that annoys each other? 

This. A majority without a clue as to what the words mean, other than being something to wind up the other. Outrage then whipped up and magnified by part-time religionists waiting to be offended, desperate to pretend that it's something more than football rivalry, and a media with its own obvious motives.

It's almost as if a football manager, with a dislike for Rangers and a giant chip on his shoulder for thinking he's better than being at a club with limited resources and ambitions, just watched his team get scudded 5-0 and went in a huff.

Calling Boyd an Orange bastard due to him being a Protestant is sectarianism and Clarke is silent. 

Clarke gets called a fenian, not the same as a catholic, nothing to do with his religion so therefore NOT sectarian and all of a sudden Clarke and the media are all over big bad sectarian Rangers fans.

No mention of the referee during his teams defeat to celtic even though the player who scored the winning goal shouldn’t have been on the pitch yet when he loses to Rangers and one of his players is rightly sent off all of a sudden the referees are a disgrace and something needs to be done? 

In the space of just a few days Clarke has managed to prove how we as a club are treated differently to others, and we’ll see how differently the media report these incidents. The sad thing is the hatred and bias against us now has become so open they know they’ll get away with it time and time again.

12 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Calling Boyd an Orange bastard due to him being a Protestant is sectarianism and Clarke is silent. 

Clarke gets called a fenian, not the same as a catholic, nothing to do with his religion so therefore NOT sectarian and all of a sudden Clarke and the media are all over big bad sectarian Rangers fans.

No mention of the referee during his teams defeat to celtic even though the player who scored the winning goal shouldn’t have been on the pitch yet when he loses to Rangers and one of his players is rightly sent off all of a sudden the referees are a disgrace and something needs to be done? 

In the space of just a few days Clarke has managed to prove how we as a club are treated differently to others, and we’ll see how differently the media report these incidents. The sad thing is the hatred and bias against us now has become so open they know they’ll get away with it time and time again.

Like others have said , I think this points to where he will be next season . . . . . yep , the west of Scotland . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Like others have said , I think this points to where he will be next season . . . . . yep , the west of Scotland . 

Of course he’s playing to the scum fans to get the job. What’s worrying is how open and unchallenged the hatred and bias against our club is, every game we’re treated differently in the media to others and the hypocrisy of Clarke and the media reaction proves it. 

Full on deflection mode. Big, bad Rangers fans gets more press than his Kilmarnock team collapsing after going down to 10 and getting swiftly pumped. If he's as morally outraged at sectarianism as he says he is then he has to call it ALL out. You can't pick and choose when the situation suits. He had the chance to call it out on Sunday and again before the game and chose not too. He'll make a great celtic manager one day.

Hilarious and just Clarke's usual deflection tactics but on a huge and hilarious scale 😂.

The funny thing about his referee comments are the decisions re the red card and non penalty decision were spot on. Now that I've seen the incident played at normal speed and  with a decent quality picture, it's clear that if that was McGregor or Morelos making a wee dig with the elbow like that there would be a clamour to see them sent off or retrospective action taken if it was missed. The keeper knew what he was doing.

The non penalty is correct too. If that was given I'd be raging, there's no tug by Worrall and the Killie boy makes a meal of it

It would be interesting to know how Boyd feels about this outburst. If he feels that his manager has not supported him publicly, will that have a negative impact in the dressing room? 

As others have said, he is pandering to the dark side with a view I feel as well, to manoeuvre a move away.... But to where? 

If for any reason he ends up at the theatre of screams, will there be a brave enough journalist 😂 to remind him of his meltdown? And the obvious suffering and trauma he is bringing on his family.......... 😁 😁 

Welcome to the 21st century ya manky fuckin tramp.
The 21st century where we segregate children on religious grounds,so your irish kin folk can brainwash them into being victims when it suits.
We can only hope an English journalist will see through the shite you were spouting last night after you had the shite slapped out of you.
p.s tinker features..fuck off back to where you think your children won't be affected,as you can pick up ferry timetables in your home town. 

Archived