***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are playing quite well and they ain't very good so it can only be one result. I'd hope them being at home would stop them trying to park the bus. If they come out to play we will murder them.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What is the problem mate?

It's ok mate

Bet 365 are fucking hopeless when I phoned them  

just want to place the same bet but I can't on my iphone

There seems restrictions , the way I'm doing it

I don't want to have a 3/4 way conversation on it pal

Just wait until BIB gets back to me

IMG_1045.thumb.PNG.e8cf1fd2160459b88d3779c487b61db3.PNG

I do all this mate and choose the 4 options you have . Then it won't let me close out the accumulator bet or the bet builder bet with these options . Tried everything including phone bet 365 . What are you doing to get both Kent and Alfredo to score on same line . It keeps restricting me doing it one way .

Doing it your way . I do not have the option to place the bet on the 4 options and close out the bet

It will not let me place the stake

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

What do I keep doing wrong here mate

I place the 4 picks but the odds never come up and I can't place the fucking bet

Can you advise here ?

Next to 'add selection' you should see 'add to bet slip'. Press that one when you've made your selections. Then at the bottom of page you enter the stake amount and confirm your bet.

I posted a couple of days ago that I do not think this will be as easy as many seem to think. Any win or even a draw would be acceptable to me at the moment. One of the reasons for my concern is us having a player sent off, I do hope I am wrong. 

I will off course be delighted to come on and say I was talking shite if we do give then a doing. :happy:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

19/5 you can't find it.

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

Really hope you are right. Whatever happens regards the manner of the victory it is getting the victory that counts. Massive game tomorrow.

Archived