***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No way . Am I psychic or what mate . Good research though

I'm of the understanding . Up at Sheepland , they always use local assistant refs

Need a strong disciplined performance. Those fuckers will only need half an opportunity to show a red card today. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm up and ready about to microwave some of last night's curry for breakfast then start on the buckie, pals picking me up at 9, long day ahead 

Fair play being able to get a curry and not finish it in one go 👍🏻

i've never bet on a game before. it's just something that i've never really bothered with but thought i'd put one on today. feeling lucky! honestly have no idea what i'm doing but stuck a tenner on. not gonna miss it anyway. i think the 🐑 will definitely score but we'll win of course.

any general advice would be appreciated and might even stick another one on later if i can make some more sense of it all. this is my current bets:

STRkALl.jpg

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

First time in forever I’ll no be there today. Gutted.

Anyway... anyone know the deal with premier sports? Trying to sign up online but isn’t working, probably best to phone them? 

i'm trying to sign up too. are you trying to get it on your sky/virgin box or just their player?

16 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i'm trying to sign up too. are you trying to get it on your sky/virgin box or just their player?

Sky mate. Keeps asking for my viewing card number which I give it then just goes to a loading screen n that’s it. Don’t have a viewing card in the box and it says take that out before I proceed lol

30 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i've never bet on a game before. it's just something that i've never really bothered with but thought i'd put one on today. feeling lucky! honestly have no idea what i'm doing but stuck a tenner on. not gonna miss it anyway. i think the 🐑 will definitely score but we'll win of course.

any general advice would be appreciated and might even stick another one on later if i can make some more sense of it all. this is my current bets:

STRkALl.jpg

There's a betting section on here mate. Not the busiest but worth a look. 

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

First time in forever I’ll no be there today. Gutted.

Anyway... anyone know the deal with premier sports? Trying to sign up online but isn’t working, probably best to phone them? 

Just done it online for Sky no bother 

Screenshot_2019-03-03-08-57-15.png

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Do you have a card in your box though? I don’t and there’s definitely no space to put the card... I have an old sky HD box

Me too mate, servives on your remote then go to settings. Then system settings and you'll find your number.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Sky mate. Keeps asking for my viewing card number which I give it then just goes to a loading screen n that’s it. Don’t have a viewing card in the box and it says take that out before I proceed lol

oh sorry i've no idea. i don't have sky/virgin anymore. i just signed up to use their player. got the first month free. best giving them a phone i think.

6 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

There's a betting section on here mate. Not the busiest but worth a look. 

thanks i'll go have a look.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Now everytime a get to the payment page it says page not found lol. 

Am a fuck phoning the number either end up charging me a fortune

If your with sky it should be free call. Most upgrades are. It's when you want to cancel they up the phone bills

Archived