***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Only done it once against Brechin and that was bad enough 😃

I was in the spurs end at white heart lane years ago wearing a Chelsea top when Flo scored in the first minute 😂 was off my nut and jumping about like fuck, but so was about 100 other cunts, Chelsea scored a second with about 20 minutes to go and that’s when it seemed beat to get out of there ha ha 

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

Just seen this on f.b.

The police arrested over 100 Aberdeen supporters with flares, apparently they were the same ones they were wearing last time they won the league. :lol:

I don’t know if it’s just me being deprived of sleep that might make this sound silly but Aberdeen fans were wearing flares from the 80’s? 

34 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I don’t know if it’s just me being deprived of sleep that might make this sound silly but Aberdeen fans were wearing flares from the 80’s? 

I don't know about your sleep patterns but as far as eBay is concerned you could get flares in the '80s 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Vtg-1980s-80s-Levis-646-Corduroy-Bell-Bottom-Pants-Flare-Beige/123626597682?hash=item1cc8b82d32:g:yqAAAOSw~4BcBXBK

7 hours ago, Zulu said:

We have got to win this we are the only team that can stop this treble shite the luck these mongos are carrying i think will see off hivs but i hope not

Hopefully Hibs extract a wee bit of revenge on the mutant, and then self combust on the way home. 

Rangers Football Club takes this opportunity to remind fans of the need to support the team in the correct manner.

As the manager, Steven Gerrard, strives to provide excellence on the pitch we, the support, must also strive to protect the club and ensure that Rangers is projected in the best possible light.

The majority of our supporters recognise that they are the club’s ambassadors and that unacceptable behaviour has no place in our ranks.

Let’s go to Aberdeen determined to make sure that triumphs, like that wonderful 5-0 Scottish Cup replay win against Kilmarnock last week, are not downplayed because of negative headlines generated by unacceptable chants and songs.

If this continues, those fans who indulge will succeed only in damaging their own club. Support the team, be louder than our opponents and drive our players forward but let’s do so in the correct manner.

Let’s not give anyone a chance to criticise this great club, your club.

Great statement, fully agree, Follow With Pride.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Rangers Football Club takes this opportunity to remind fans of the need to support the team in the correct manner.

As the manager, Steven Gerrard, strives to provide excellence on the pitch we, the support, must also strive to protect the club and ensure that Rangers is projected in the best possible light.

The majority of our supporters recognise that they are the club’s ambassadors and that unacceptable behaviour has no place in our ranks.

Let’s go to Aberdeen determined to make sure that triumphs, like that wonderful 5-0 Scottish Cup replay win against Kilmarnock last week, are not downplayed because of negative headlines generated by unacceptable chants and songs.

If this continues, those fans who indulge will succeed only in damaging their own club. Support the team, be louder than our opponents and drive our players forward but let’s do so in the correct manner.

Fuck them

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Steve Clarke’s a fat, jakey, greetin’ faced bastard and we should let everyone know IMO. 

2 hours ago, Don54 said:

I don't know about your sleep patterns but as far as eBay is concerned you could get flares in the '80s 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Vtg-1980s-80s-Levis-646-Corduroy-Bell-Bottom-Pants-Flare-Beige/123626597682?hash=item1cc8b82d32:g:yqAAAOSw~4BcBXBK

Aye, it’s my lack of sleep. I honestly thought you meant flares we see at the games 😖 fucking retard of a boy 

29 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Maybe the club should have pushed for the 4000 tickets we are entitled to and backed our own fans instead of making this piss poor statement.

Archived