***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It puts the spotlight back on our support whilst the scum, whose fans have done worse, say nothing and fly under the radar.

I know but the club have to be seen to do something and also it gives us the moral high ground 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So you want to get the club into trouble ?

Trouble how? We get painted in a bad light regardless of what we sing, and we’ve never been punished for singing songs domestically.

All in all, fuck them. Give those cunts hell.

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

I know but the club have to be seen to do something and also it gives us the moral high ground 

Oh we have the moral high ground, didn't think of that, fair enough then.

Let the tramps and the other clubs do whatever they want as long as we have dignified silent and the moral high ground as our armour we will not be fucked in the arse again.

Genius plan.

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The same ref for the first game of the season . Wonder if it will be the same biased linesman

It is the same cunt, > Graeme Stewart,< +  Douglas Ross and Fourth Official Alan Muir

6 minutes ago, Don54 said:

It is the same cunt, > Graeme Stewart,< +  Douglas Ross and Fourth Official Alan Muir

No way . Am I psychic or what mate . Good research though

I'm of the understanding . Up at Sheepland , they always use local assistant refs

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No way . Am I psychic or what mate . Good research though

I'm of the understanding . Up at Sheepland , they always use local assistant refs

Here's where it's at if u want to know match officials  https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/referees/referee-appointments/

15 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Steve clarke is still a fenian bastard, mccinnes is a shitebag bastard, fuck the pope and the ira and fuck the board and their cowardly statement 

Agree, agree, agree, then disagree. Need to be smarter in the way we hate our enemies.

5 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Maybe the club should have pushed for the 4000 tickets we are entitled to and backed our own fans instead of making this piss poor statement.

Fucking exactly 👍🏻

they didn't even question it ffs, despite the rules of the cup state you have to give opposition fans a certain amount, yet that doesn't seem to apply for us. Shitebag bastards

Archived