Gerrard & Jack Press Conference

RFCRobertson

Interesting that SG talks about stiff sentences.

these are random acts of utter stupidity imo .... it's not organised....it's not arranged like back in the day when you had two groups of well dressed like minded chaps having a tear up they agreed to weeks or months prior.

that was football hooliganism 

total smokescreen to push for strict liability I think 

8 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

these are random acts of utter stupidity imo .... it's not organised....it's not arranged like back in the day when you had two groups of well dressed like minded chaps having a tear up they agreed to weeks or months prior.

Certainly is.

He erred when saying the police should make a statement about such sentences. That's for the courts and judicial process to facilitate, not the police.

Now if only our Justice Minister wasn't so selective in his interest in such matters and actually did his job rather than live up to his nickname.

9 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

When SL comes into effect you would hope the club refuse away tickets,which would make sure anything happening at away matches are the responsibility of the home team.
If only,till all this shit stops.
Could actually be the death knell for Scottish football as i'm positive this would be the case for nearly every team.
But!!!!...honestly think it wouldn't last 2 minutes as it will affect the tramps,and all the scabby snp msp's will be running for cover and withdraw SL. 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

When SL comes into effect you would hope the club refuse away tickets,which would make sure anything happening at away matches are the responsibility of the home team.
If only,till all this shit stops.
Could actually be the death knell for Scottish football as i'm positive this would be the case for nearly every team.
But!!!!...honestly think it wouldn't last 2 minutes as it will affect the tramps,and all the scabby snp msp's will be running for cover and withdraw SL. 

Can already picture that wee weasel faced Kelly and his wee pointy finger, standing there whinging about it in Holyrood if it affects the tarriers.

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Can already picture that wee weasel faced Kelly and his wee pointy finger, standing there whinging about it in Holyrood if it affects the tarriers.

Alongside dornan and finlay of labour.
FFS...one scabby cunt actually wore her green n grey tap in the (parliament/coffee shop) where it was supposed to be barred.

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Agreed mate . I wonder who's fault it would  be down to when the Hivs fans invaded the pitch or when Lee Wallace was assaulted .

Do we think the same rules would apply to the corrupt SFA or SPFL .:hmmm: