***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's the difference between this performance and that under Eck.

To me it's simple ones a bear whilst the other ain't so he'll be given extra time

Nail on head, the media and players (mainly celtic minded) couldn't wait to get shot of him.  Remember all the EBT articles that appeared, celtic players getting withdrawn at the drop of Lawells hat?? There was a sustainable campaign against him when he came in. YET, McLeish has proved successful in getting the team to play off - a fact quickly forgot by an agenda driven media and cuckold.

Infact, I would say this is worse than a McLeish side. Scotland have gone backwards with this appointment. They look absolutely clueless, and might get a bit of a drubbing here.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's the difference between this performance and that under Eck.

To me it's simple ones a bear whilst the other ain't so he'll be given extra time

Mcleish never had to endure the horrific bigotry poor wee Steve battled through.

32 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Because, there are generations of Rangers fans who grew up with Scottish team rammed full of Rangers players. The polarised views of internet forums didn't exist then, and in reality I doubt many of the views on here regarding Scotland exist amoungt our everyday support.

I know many Rangers fans of my age, who still support Scotland. In fact my local pub I was in this afternoon near Hampden, had plenty of local bears in Scotland tops.

That said, agreed it has been harder to stomach since 2012 - but can't really be arsed pretending to be an England or NIreland fan ( although I hope they both do well.) When Rangers start winning again, it will turn again with squads.

A think they do mate 

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Nail on head, the media and players (mainly celtic minded) couldn't wait to get shot of him.  Remember all the EBT articles that appeared, celtic players getting withdrawn at the drop of Lawells hat?? There was a sustainable campaign against him when he came in. YET, McLeish has proved successful in getting the team to play off - a fact quickly forgot by an agenda driven media and cuckold.

Infact, I would say this is worse than a McLeish side. Scotland have gone backwards with this appointment. They look absolutely clueless, and might get a bit of a drubbing here.

That prick Michael stewart led a crusade against Mcleish. Wonder what he says about this. Nothing probably.

Archived