sunday

12noon - 11pm

ADDRESS

2 MULGRAVE TERRACE, GATESHEAD

NE8 1PQ.

TEL 0191 4473959

Thought it might open at 11 with it being the mhanks game

11 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

If you can't find the opening time of the pub I doubt you'll be able to find him to discuss it

Pub opens at 11 not 12 as was advertised, hence the question in the first place.

1 hour ago, ss bear said:

Would love to meet you face to face to discuss this.

Surely it would be more polite to provide a response to evidence that you are in fact a bear rather than defaulting to an aggressive comment that looks like an invitation for a square go?

Doesn’t do anything to make you look less taig like. 

50 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Surely it would be more polite to provide a response to evidence that you are in fact a bear rather than defaulting to an aggressive comment that looks like an invitation for a square go?

Doesn’t do anything to make you look less taig like. 

Hard to prove in writing mate, especially to someone that doesn't know you from Adam.

Obviously it's a lot easier just to shout Tim at someone you've never met then just disappear back to your sad little world.

40 minutes ago, ss bear said:

Hard to prove in writing mate, especially to someone that doesn't know you from Adam.

Obviously it's a lot easier just to shout Tim at someone you've never met then just disappear back to your sad little world.

Just for the record, I’m not accusing you of anything.....just saying I’m not sure jumping straight to square go helps your case too much.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the match when we get a wee win!

6 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Just for the record, I’m not accusing you of anything.....just saying I’m not sure jumping straight to square go helps your case too much.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the match when we get a wee win!

So do I mate.

Wasn't looking for a square go, as I said face to face is easier to know someone. But some insults you just laugh off and some you don't. Actually it was the border bear not you that boiled the blood. Calm now and looking forward to the game on Sunday in the company of fellow people like myself who have known me for most of my 56 years.