Gazza: Back Training

RockwellGers

50 minutes ago, LilyTheOrange said:

Just seen the video and the guy taking advantage of Gazza  is an absolute cnut of the highest order.To do that to another human being in a time of crisis is disgusting.

Don’t understand how the guy has taken advantage of Gazza he’s telling him how much he admire him and then seems genuinely shocked at being asked to buy cocaine. Whoever put it up on social media is a cunt though.

10 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Don’t understand how the guy has taken advantage of Gazza he’s telling him how much he admire him and then seems genuinely shocked at being asked to buy cocaine. Whoever put it up on social media is a cunt though.

Ill agree to differ but looked to me like the guy was laughing at Gazza and seemed to be part of the folk making the video. Personally I would be taking someone like Gazza aside and speaking to him on the quiet-not that he'd listen to someone like me when he doesn't listen to Ibrox legends.

Not seen it and don't want to.

See these up them self cunts with their snide remarks. Fuck right off.

Even worse are the cunts trying to buy him drinks when they see him out.

He's fucked up but he is a good guy deep down. I've only met him once, but I've never heard of anyone that's met him say a bad word about him.

4 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Not seen it and don't want to.

See these up them self cunts with their snide remarks. Fuck right off.

Even worse are the cunts trying to buy him drinks when they see him out.

He's fucked up but he is a good guy deep down. I've only met him once, but I've never heard of anyone that's met him say a bad word about him.

Same here, know a few who've met him at different times not one had a bad word to say about him. His problem seems to be similar to George Best. They both lived for football, at the start it wasn't about money or fame they just love the game and had an exceptional talent.

Once their careers finished they've tried anything to get that feeling back. The problem is its only booze or drugs that either gets them there or blots it all out.

Combine that with chancers looking to take advantage and you have a recipe for disaster. Its beyond sad that there doesn't seem a solution to it. I dont want Paul going the same way as George but it has an inevitability about it.

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

Same here, know a few who've met him at different times not one had a bad word to say about him. His problem seems to be similar to George Best. They both lived for football, at the start it wasn't about money or fame they just love the game and had an exceptional talent.

Once their careers finished they've tried anything to get that feeling back. The problem is its only booze or drugs that either gets them there or blots it all out.

Combine that with chancers looking to take advantage and you have a recipe for disaster. Its beyond sad that there doesn't seem a solution to it. I dont want Paul going the same way as George but it has an inevitability about it.

I don’t believe it’s about getting the feeling back or there would be a whole load more ex players as alcoholics or drug addicts.

With Gazza I think it’s more his personality as he doesn’t seem to have a filter even sober and combine that with highly addictive substances and it’s a hard one to fight.

Sadly it seems only a matter of time and even worse he’s had more help than most get.

9 hours ago, LilyTheOrange said:

Ill agree to differ but looked to me like the guy was laughing at Gazza and seemed to be part of the folk making the video. Personally I would be taking someone like Gazza aside and speaking to him on the quiet-not that he'd listen to someone like me when he doesn't listen to Ibrox legends.

I thought it was the black dude in it who was taking it but regardless you could see his brain ticking and the prick thinking about how this is going to get him to go viral without a care in the world for the man with the serious addiction issues.

I call him scum and even if he didn’t film it, it was his mate and they didn’t need to uploads it.

That’s the fkd up internet generation rifht there. Me Me Me. All cunts.

On 31/05/2019 at 20:39, Rlm said:

Never seen the latest video ... and I don't want or need to. The guy is in a bad place and people posting videos of him at his worst are the lowest of the low imo.

I wish Gazza nothing but the best. Where there's life there is hope......... and I hope and pray he can find happiness in this life. It's the least the guy deserves after the pleasure he has given to millions playing football.

8 hours ago, TopCat said:

Never seen the latest video ... and I don't want or need to. The guy is in a bad place and people posting videos of him at his worst are the lowest of the low imo.

I wish Gazza nothing but the best. Where there's life there is hope......... and I hope and pray he can find happiness in this life. It's the least the guy deserves after the pleasure he has given to millions playing football.

I seen the video mate, don't watch, fuckin horrible, remember Gazza as a great football player, who once played for our great club.