Gazza: Back Training

RockwellGers

16 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He may be looking old but that is the best shape ive seen him in for years.

He looks like he is winning the battle against the demons and he should be applauded for that. 

Go on Gazza!  

That's great news. Hope that he can win his battle against this awful disease. Go on Gazza indeed !!

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The image that will live in my memory about Gazza is him literally slapping and pushing his way through the Aberdeen defence and curling a beauty into the net. Genius!

There was literally loads of times he beat a wall of players and there was nothing they could do about it. You see the odd occasion when a player does the same thing but Gazza did it a hell of a lot - so it wasn't as if he was taking them by surprise.

Probably him and Mols were my two favourite players, both with a rep of easily beating players, everyone knew about them but no one could stop gazza battering through players, or Mols's turn or general unpredictableness. 

Feel sorry for younger bears who never got to see them.

5 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

IMO Mols is the best player to play for Rangers, not the GREATEST as after the knee injury he never was the same but prior to that he was an unbelievable player. 

Loved Mols but during my life and I'm an old cunt there have been three truly world-class players at Rangers - players who would have been selected for a FIFA WOrld select:

•   James Curran Baxter - selected and played for the Rest of the World
  •  Paul Gascoigne 
  •  Brian Laudrup 

36 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

IMO Mols is the best player to play for Rangers, not the GREATEST as after the knee injury he never was the same but prior to that he was an unbelievable player. 

Also loved Mols but fuck me that's some statement.

39 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Loved Mols but during my life and I'm an old cunt there have been three truly world-class players at Rangers - players who would have been selected for a FIFA WOrld select:

•  Paul Gascoigne 
  •  Brian Laudrup 

Terry butcher was world class when he played with us imo 

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

•  Paul Gascoigne 
  •  Brian Laudrup 

Saleeeeeem!!!

12 hours ago, Lego63 said:

Good to see and wishing him well in his fight against his demons.Does this mean he could possibly appear in a Rangers Legends game? You could fill Ibrox if he did.

Hopefully not one o the away ones like Blackpool last week lot of players there on the bevy wouldn’t be good for him one at ibrox would be great though 

9 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

He was unbelievable and unplayable, couldn't say if he's the best player to play for us - he's got a lot of competition and there's a lot of great players I never got the chance to appreciate.