Gazza: Back Training

RockwellGers

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

There's a video floating around that's fucking brutal to watch man, he looks really bad in it. 

Ive got the type of love for him that you're supposed to have just for family n it breaks my heart mate. 

Can't see any happy ending either 

Really is a brutal video, he doesn’t even recognise he’s being filmed. 

Sad to see but happens every few months.

On 28/03/2019 at 23:18, Steelydan1690 said:

Terry butcher was world class when he played with us imo 

Gazza best ever Ranger imo with Lauders not far behind but I still remember Butchers initial impact at Rangers fondly . He was EVERYTHING you need in a CH and much more. He could play out , pass the length of the park and was unbeatable in the air but it was his presence and leadership qualities that stick out for me ,a colossus and pivotal to our resurgence in the 80's.

10 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Fuckin arseholes putting that on social media. Wouldn't be laughing if it was someone in their own family.

There’s two issues really, the lack of support and structure in his life, and the fact that arseholes (public and the media) are all over the guy for 2 minutes of fame or a few likes on social media. 

Utter parasites. 

An absolute shambles of a man. I’ve lived with an acoholic and it’s a terrible lifelong disease, but I struggle to have anything but contempt for someone who messes up everytime.

Such a tragedy, and waste of an amazing talent.

So sad to hear about this. I genuinely think he needs sectioned for an extended period for his own safety and to ensure that he gets as much help as possible with his demons. It's easy to judge and pontificate about his actions but it's safe to say he is incapable of controlling himself in anything other than small doses. I do worry that this ain't going to end well for him unless drastic action is taken. 

Shame on those hangers on who use him for their own ends whether it's for money, partying or for social media likes. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You having contempt for a guy that's fighting the same demons I've watched people fight and lose makes me have so much disrespect for you.

How many cunts lose the battle? Gazza has lost the battle, show anger, disappointment, hope, any fucking thing. But contempt?

If I ever lose the battle against my demons I hope to fuck I'm not stuck in the trenches with you.

Maybe contempt is too strong a word. It’s still raw for me, seeing Gazza like that brings back too many bad memories. 

29 minutes ago, gersandy said:

An absolute shambles of a man. I’ve lived with an acoholic and it’s a terrible lifelong disease, but I struggle to have anything but contempt for someone who messes up everytime.

Where the fuck does 'contempt' come from? Never heard of compassion?

5 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Maybe contempt is too strong a word. It’s still raw for me, seeing Gazza like that brings back too many bad memories. 

Too strong of a word? 

Just a wee bit? 

Don't try and be smarter than you are pal, if you're going to use words or accusations then at least understand them before you fucking use them. 

Screenshot_2019-05-31-19-19-14.png

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Too strong of a word? 

Just a wee bit? 

Don't try and be smarter than you are pal, if you're going to use words or accusations then at least understand them before you fucking use them. 

Screenshot_2019-05-31-19-19-14.png

Disrespect, definitely.

My opinion on gazza is he's never going to change and I just respect the fact he was hugely talented and a privilege to watch at Ibrox,and a truly nice guy having met him twice. Once in Sunderland city centre just after we sold him to Boro....I gave him a bit stick for moving to boro and then showed him my Rangers badges tattooed on both my arms. He spent sum time chatting to me when he didn't need to. He said your the best Mackem ever coz your Rangers mad. I was only 18 but the Guy was great with me. I know lots of yous on this forum will have some great gazza stories also. 

Breaks my heart to see the latest video. Genuinely didn’t think it could get any worse than it already had until I saw it. 

Not looking to have a go and say we care so much more but, just of curiosity, do Spurs and Newcastle fans have the same compassion and fear for him as we do? 

I don’t actually know any Spurs or Newcastle fans personally so never know if they still hold him in such high regard, regardless. 

2 hours ago, gersandy said:

What a wank you are!