Morelos

jjbscotty12

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time has come to admit defeat, we are never gonna change him. Take the best offer we can get in the summer and he can become some other clubs problem. A real shame but the lad is simply not worth the hassle. He will let you down every single time. I feel sorry for his team mates and manager but you get the impression he couldn't care less.

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

So a hot head, a lost cause, unmanageable, a liability but fuck me what a player. If we could just rein in him a bit we'll have won a watch - Barcelona

Again Suarez wasn’t getting sent off 5 times a season. 

Just now, Lloyd said:

Again Suarez wasn’t getting sent off 5 times a season. 

And again the perception generated around both players is that they were/are liabilities and I'm saying it didn't put anyone off trying to sign, and being willing to pay a large fee for, the player.

I honestly think that even a half decent big striker would do the business for us in this league, of coarse Morelos is a diamond but it's way to offset by the liability part of his game, what use is he not completing important games for us and then sitting in the stand for the next 3-4 games, we are far to reliant on Morelos and I honestly think that again a half decent striker would still produce a fair amount of goals in this team, I've given up on the notion of rehabilitating him and after today I get the feeling that Gerrard has as well, if we can get a decent fee for him I think it's time to say enough is enough and let him go with our best wishes for his future.

Surely Morelos won't be at Rangers next season.  He's not able or willing to learn to curb indiscipline and its clear enough that his respect for Gerrard does not go far enough for him to curb his indiscipline.  Just as equally its clear enough imo that Gerrard cannot manage the player.  Whatever Gerrard is saying to him, whatever he is doing to coach him, whatever advice or warning he is giving him, its not effective enough.  Because its not working.

One of the 2 will have to go as there is no way there can be another season with this sort of indiscipline with points being dropped as a consequence.     Morelos is surely therefore bound to be transferred out at the end of the season.  He might not even play again for Rangers other than maybe the final home game of the season as he's now bound to get a lengthy ban and surely Gerrard's higher duty now is to start to test alternative striker combinations in the remaining games to give him an insight to what might be possible for next season.   

Should never pull on our shirt again imagine a mongo like Brown making you make a cunt of yourself and letting the whole team down. How many times has he done that now even the people who support him must be pissed off by now.  

I do think he gets a hard time, harsher treatment than any other player, constantly fouled but defenders get away with it but if Brown has a wee niggle at him like he did today he has to either ignore it and hope it gets picked up by an official (although with Brown it never does) or have a wee niggle back further down the line. Swinging an elbow is exactly what Brown wanted from him, I mean he barely makes contact, if he even does but Brown is expecting it so gets to throw himself to the ground. Just utterly stupid in a game where we're 1 nil down but could easily get back in it and he reacts like that.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Gerrard should have gutted the prick months ago but he done fuck all about him....

Should never play for us again big games and he sells the whole team as he's too thick to learn when players are winding him up for a reaction.

Could be a great player - with a brain transplant. 

Great players stay on the park as they know where the lines are. 

Time to sell to the highest bidder and try to buy Kent and a big striker. 

As for POY, can't be that if he's not on the park. 

CPOY 'cos he spends so much time in the bath. 

Archived