Fan zone

Escobar

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Festival is booked at Glasgow SEC not seen anything to suggest it’s city centre. Will be more peados in one place than when the pope gives an address at the Vatican 

Someone tell a muslim they are giving out free bacon sarnies and a major problem and one more immigrant sorted.

41 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I'm actually at the end of my tether with this country.

Seriously considering moving south in a few years and I'm not kidding. I just don't enjoy living here anymore. 

Absolute shithole 

Not on your own bud, Felt that way pretty much ever since I moved back here just over 2 years ago, Lived in England for 30 years and felt more at home down there than up here, Sure people have their differences down there as well be it cultural, politics or even just what football team you support but speaking for myself I can honestly say I never seen or experienced the level of divide, hatred or bitterness that we have up here.

56 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I'm actually at the end of my tether with this country.

Seriously considering moving south in a few years and I'm not kidding. I just don't enjoy living here anymore. 

Absolute shithole 

Taig infested , bheastly scumbags filled with nepotism and corruption in every controlling position in Scotland  . In a nutshell