Joe Lewis

GOAT

47 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would rather we brought back Liam Kelly. Younger, as good a shot stopper as Lewis, and much much better with the ball at his feet.

I say that not knowing much about Robby McCrorie, no idea if it's expected that he'll be even better than Kelly.

No chance . We are well shot and he is a big beggar fan . No matter what anyone says on here to the contrary .

He is not better than anyone we have and I include Fod in my opinion . Surprised with you saying that

Mind you did agree with broxi with the tosh he was coming out with earlier

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No chance . We are well shot and he is a big beggar fan . No matter what anyone says on here to the contrary .

He is not better than anyone we have and I include Fod in my opinion . Surprised with you saying that

Mind you did agree with broxi with the tosh he was coming out with earlier

About Walker? Did I fuck!

McGregor's still the best goalkeeper in the league and thought we were talking about someone coming in to be understudy to him before taking over in a couple of years time. Thought Kelly or his brother had said his goal was to make it back to Ibrox.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

About Walker? Did I fuck!

McGregor's still the best goalkeeper in the league and thought we were talking about someone coming in to be understudy to him before taking over in a couple of years time. Thought Kelly or his brother had said his goal was to make it back to Ibrox.

Apologies if I read that wrong . You sounded serious . It wasn't obvious you were being sarky mate

Lewis is an excellent keeper, but an utter vagina of a guy. His stop from Defoe was top drawer today.

That said, McGregor is no quite right in the heed so maybe there’s something in it. All good keepers are moany crackpot cunts. Would happily take him as a no. 2 or no. 1 when McGregor hangs the gloves up.

2 hours ago, BerlinBear said:

I watched the PSG game last night - the French rule is now that the injured player doesn’t have to leave the pitch if the fouling player gets booked. Seems fair enough.

I'm sure that's the rule the world over now.

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Lewis is an excellent keeper, but an utter vagina of a guy. His stop from Defoe was top drawer today.

That said, McGregor is no quite right in the heed so maybe there’s something in it. All good keepers are moany crackpot cunts. Would happily take him as a no. 2 or no. 1 when McGregor hangs the gloves up.

How I see it too tbh. A no2 with genuine no1 potential.

And McGregor since his suspension loses the plot weekly over next to nothing.Today, literally nothing. He's a great keeper with a very suspect temperament at present.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How I see it too tbh. A no2 with genuine no1 potential.

And McGregor since his suspension loses the plot weekly over next to nothing.Today, literally nothing. He's a great keeper with a very suspect temperament at present.

I quite like his mad overreactions. Really putting pressure on officials. Totally intimidating them. 

15 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

You know even cammy bell was much better.

Cammy Bell was actually a decent keeper, he got a horrendous shoulder injury and for a keeper there isn’t much worse to be fair. We rushed him back as needed a must and the Motherwell howler is unfortunately all people remember. Shame as the lad is a life long bear and got to line his dream that he’s remembered fur that 

15 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Cammy Bell was actually a decent keeper, he got a horrendous shoulder injury and for a keeper there isn’t much worse to be fair. We rushed him back as needed a must and the Motherwell howler is unfortunately all people remember. Shame as the lad is a life long bear and got to line his dream that he’s remembered fur that 

Basically what I said but he was no neil alexander tbh.