Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Class!! Part of me (my left pinkie) wants to think Defoe thought he was going to get clattered and tried to limit the impact. 😄  The rest of me just thinks.....POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!!!

Id take Bachmann at Killie before Lewis  

Remember cunts like Cammy Bell also used to look like world beaters against us.

47 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would rather we brought back Liam Kelly. Younger, as good a shot stopper as Lewis, and much much better with the ball at his feet.

I say that not knowing much about Robby McCrorie, no idea if it's expected that he'll be even better than Kelly.

No chance . We are well shot and he is a big beggar fan . No matter what anyone says on here to the contrary .

He is not better than anyone we have and I include Fod in my opinion . Surprised with you saying that

Mind you did agree with broxi with the tosh he was coming out with earlier

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No chance . We are well shot and he is a big beggar fan . No matter what anyone says on here to the contrary .

He is not better than anyone we have and I include Fod in my opinion . Surprised with you saying that

Mind you did agree with broxi with the tosh he was coming out with earlier

About Walker? Did I fuck!

McGregor's still the best goalkeeper in the league and thought we were talking about someone coming in to be understudy to him before taking over in a couple of years time. Thought Kelly or his brother had said his goal was to make it back to Ibrox.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

About Walker? Did I fuck!

McGregor's still the best goalkeeper in the league and thought we were talking about someone coming in to be understudy to him before taking over in a couple of years time. Thought Kelly or his brother had said his goal was to make it back to Ibrox.

Apologies if I read that wrong . You sounded serious . It wasn't obvious you were being sarky mate

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lewis is an excellent keeper, but an utter vagina of a guy. His stop from Defoe was top drawer today.

That said, McGregor is no quite right in the heed so maybe there’s something in it. All good keepers are moany crackpot cunts. Would happily take him as a no. 2 or no. 1 when McGregor hangs the gloves up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Lewis is an excellent keeper, but an utter vagina of a guy. His stop from Defoe was top drawer today.

That said, McGregor is no quite right in the heed so maybe there’s something in it. All good keepers are moany crackpot cunts. Would happily take him as a no. 2 or no. 1 when McGregor hangs the gloves up.

How I see it too tbh. A no2 with genuine no1 potential.

And McGregor since his suspension loses the plot weekly over next to nothing.Today, literally nothing. He's a great keeper with a very suspect temperament at present.

 

graeme_4 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How I see it too tbh. A no2 with genuine no1 potential.

And McGregor since his suspension loses the plot weekly over next to nothing.Today, literally nothing. He's a great keeper with a very suspect temperament at present.

 

I quite like his mad overreactions. Really putting pressure on officials. Totally intimidating them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

You know even cammy bell was much better.

  Cammy Bell was actually a decent keeper, he got a horrendous shoulder injury and for a keeper there isn’t much worse to be fair. We rushed him back as needed a must and the Motherwell howler is unfortunately all people remember. Shame as the lad is a life long bear and got to line his dream that he’s remembered fur that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

  Cammy Bell was actually a decent keeper, he got a horrendous shoulder injury and for a keeper there isn’t much worse to be fair. We rushed him back as needed a must and the Motherwell howler is unfortunately all people remember. Shame as the lad is a life long bear and got to line his dream that he’s remembered fur that 

Basically what I said but he was no neil alexander tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...