LICENCE PROBE SFA to make decision on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence

Smile

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You've missed an important part out, unsurprisingly.

I've said that I don't believe there was an operational decision taken on behalf of celtic FC to cover it up but rather certain individuals done that off their own back to protect themselves long before it came to protecting celtic.

You think all those guilty individuals thought about self preservation?

They gave a shit for nobody. The club protecting it's 'good name ' enabled them to continue and continue..

I believe the club protected them from the late 60's, to protect the cellic brand, a conscious decision from their hierarchy then.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Now that you have welched on your offer to a charity, what weasel words do you have for Michelle Gray and her mother, will you be telling them they have imagined for all this time a cover up at the paedodome and it was just some rogue elements who acted on their own, that the top chaps would be above that sort of thing protecting the shit name of celtic if they knew...they knew and still know, we're done here.

Far from welched on it. The offer remains. Who am I defending there?

I guess that despite all your attempts at portraying yourself as some sort of intelligent, mover and shaker, your inability to read simple English is your downfall.

The 'top chaps' appear to have only followed what appeared to be the norm for football clubs. Sack them and say nothing more and hope nobody mentions it again. At almost every club there's been allegations made, the same trend has shown itself. Allegation made, club tries to make it disappear, alleged abuser sacked. Yet at only one of these clubs we're to buy there was an institutional cover up going not just to the top of celtic but also encompassing the SFA, Scottish media and other organisations.

Like most CSO's, those involved in the abuse will have done what they always do. Covered their own tracks with no regard for who gets trampled on. I'm quite confident in that will also ring true for those at celtic and that they will have been more than happy to throw celtic under the bus if it meant protecting themselves and being able to continue their abuse. 

7 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

You think all those guilty individuals thought about self preservation?

They gave a shit for nobody. The club protecting it's 'good name ' enabled them to continue and continue..

I believe the club protected them from the late 60's, to protect the cellic brand, a conscious decision from their hierarchy then.

Yes. It's exactly what child sex offenders do. It's a well-established behavioural trait in CSOs.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Far from welched on it. The offer remains. Who am I defending there?

I guess that despite all your attempts at portraying yourself as some sort of intelligent, mover and shaker, your inability to read simple English is your downfall.

The 'top chaps' appear to have only followed what appeared to be the norm for football clubs. Sack them and say nothing more and hope nobody mentions it again. At almost every club there's been allegations made, the same trend has shown itself. Allegation made, club tries to make it disappear, alleged abuser sacked. Yet at only one of these clubs we're to buy there was an institutional cover up going not just to the top of celtic but also encompassing the SFA, Scottish media and other organisations.

Like most CSO's, those involved in the abuse will have done what they always do. Covered their own tracks with no regard for who gets trampled on. I'm quite confident in that will also ring true for those at celtic and that they will have been more than happy to throw celtic under the bus if it meant protecting themselves and being able to continue their abuse. 

What other club sacked a paedo then brought him back? What other club has the power to sack cunts that are allegedly nothing to do with them.? You appear overly defensive of this shower of cunts and I cannot understand why.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck all to do with winnng a sporting contest and all to do with a level playing both within sport and in society at at large, both of which are in short supply between nonce fc and SNPira.

Of course everyone wants justice for the victims and the families. It just so happens that nonce fc are the glaring guilty party and the ones controlling the narrative within the game and no doubt ably aided and abetted by those out with, to protect the name of their unholy ediface and in doing so subverting justice in this and God knows what else.

Do I wish them dead? That would be a big fat yes from me and I do not give one fuck by whose hand they die and for what, if it is by ours, all the better. They and their fucking kind are a cancer in our society as we know to our peril.

Yes I hope the victims get their justice, but I want the book thrown at them as a sporting entity guilty of heinous crimes. Anyone who thinks outherwise is no fan of this club, nor sport in general when a sporting entity can walk away from crimes committed without sporting sanction, as that is the only thing that can hurt them in reality and  the only thing that would  give the victims every satisfaction in seeing that both the individuals AND the organisation responsible pay for their crimes.

A level playing field is where it is at and nonce fc are playing both the victims and the sport itself for fools, because they are allowed to.

This was systematic and systemic child abuse facilitated by board members, and perp'd by individuals of a sporting organisation. Jail time, compensation and sporting sanctions are all that needs done for justice to be seen to be done.

Why have I never heard the same folk wanting sporting sanctions against celtic demand them against Chelsea or Partick Thistle or Perth Rovers?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes. It's exactly what child sex offenders do. It's a well-established behavioural trait in CSOs.

I believe from the moment Torbett set foot in the door, he and those that were brought in after him, all had protection from the top.

Kelly & Coy were protecting them, that's why he swanned about Parkheid, he knew they were all untouchable back then.

Just now, Dickie said:

What other club sacked a paedo then brought him back? What other club has the power to sack cunts that are allegedly nothing to do with them.? You appear overly defensive of this shower of cunts and I cannot understand why.

Partick Thistle had allegations made against a coach, sacked him and continued to refer players to him for private treatments until his death - when they paid tribute to him in the matchday programme. Nobody thought to tell the police.

Hamilton Academical ignored allegations made against a physio by a boy and allowed him to keep his job without as much as a cursory investigation.

2 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

I believe from the moment Torbett set foot in the door, he and those that were brought in after him, all had protection from the top.

Kelly & Coy were protecting them, that's why he swanned about Parkheid, he knew they were all untouchable back then.

Were he 'untouchable' he'd never have been sacked to be brought back again.

2 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Yes, but the bigger question is why? 

I firmly believe that those cunts were also peado's, as for me there is no other reason as to why a board of any company would allow a convicted paedo back in, far less in a business that is responsible for kids.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Were he 'untouchable' he'd never have been sacked to be brought back again.

The fact that he was allowed back tells all.

He was very much needed for what was going on there.

He was back within 2 years of BJK leaving.

Just now, SonOfLuther said:

The fact that he was allowed back tells all.

He was very much needed for what was going on there.

He was back within 2 years of BJK kicking him out of the separate entity.

That doesn't answer how someone who was 'untouchable' managed to get the sack. He couldn't have been THAT 'untouchable' if he got binned.

Just now, The Dude said:

That doesn't answer how someone who was 'untouchable' managed to get the sack. He couldn't have been THAT 'untouchable' if he got binned.

He was made an example of, simple as.

Look who wasn't removed at the same time...

BJK leaves, the glitter gang reunite within a couple years after it.

1 minute ago, SonOfLuther said:

He was made an example of, simple as.

Look who wasn't removed at the same time...

BJK leaves, the glitter gang reunite within a couple years after it.

So Stein is both part of the cover-up AND whistleblower on the whole thing?

Just now, The Dude said:

We are lead to believe BJK 'kicked his arse out the door" of separate entity.

He knew, didn't phone the police. Part of the silence/cover up.

There was others operating at the same time there, they remained.

Torbett was the ring leader.

The board fixed it for Jim to come back.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why have I never heard the same folk wanting sporting sanctions against celtic demand them against Chelsea or Partick Thistle or Perth Rovers?

Probably because in all likelihood most clubs have had at least one peado working with kids over the years, I include Rangers in that - but only one club have

A - had not just one but how many?  I'm losing count, on an industrial scale

B - and taken absolutely to responsibility

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Stein knew about it and covered it up to protect the club and he probably regretted doing that in his later years but in no way was he going to harbour a peadophile so he kicked him out. No protestant would knowingly work next to a peado.

1 minute ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Probably because in all likelihood most clubs have had at least one peado working with kids over the years, I include Rangers in that - but only one club have

B - and taken absolutely to responsibility

A -  Hibs had several. Neely and McCafferty (at least) 

B - Hibs, Chelsea, Partick are all just as guilty. Us too. 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Stein knew about it and covered it up to protect the club and he probably regretted doing that in his later years but in no way was he going to harbour a peadophile so he kicked him out. No protestant would knowingly work next to a peado.

Ah of course, no protestant would work beside a peadophile despite plenty of them being peadophiles

12 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

B - and taken absolutely no responsibility

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A -  Hibs had several. Neely and McCafferty (at least) 

B - Hibs, Chelsea, Partick are all just as guilty. Us too. 

What has been confirmed to have happened in a criminal nature that Rangers have, in a manner similar to celtic, taken no responsibility for?