Whilst on holiday...

Sitting in benidorm ( outside benidorm to be precise) i am in no way or means sectarian BUT sitting outide my lodge on holiday whilst a fella wearing a celtic top and his partner walk by ( my Rangers top was draped over my childs pram and visable) to which is girlfriend said " eww do you smell that" i am sorry but if you have that type of attitude i by no means have any respect for that behaviour then thats when i do turn SECTARIAN get your fenian ass out of benidorm

17 minutes ago, Danielle1991 said:

Sitting in benidorm ( outside benidorm to be precise) i am in no way or means sectarian BUT sitting outide my lodge on holiday whilst a fella wearing a celtic top and his partner walk by ( my Rangers top was draped over my childs pram and visable) to which is girlfriend said " eww do you smell that" i am sorry but if you have that type of attitude i by no means have any respect for that behaviour then thats when i do turn SECTARIAN get your fenian ass out of benidorm

1805542994_giphy(2).gif.1a03bf4ca74493bc8560b00391bbba79.gif