*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

I’m not being negative in the slightest mate, indeed if you can show me another negative post I’ve made then carry on. Don’t make out I’m one of that brigade because I was concerned at points in today’s game.

I don’t even participate I match day thread for that very reason. 

I thought he meant from the mhedia. I don’t think it was a dig at you 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuffed to fuck with the result. We should have killed the cunts off by half time. Some pretty slick stuff going on all over the park. We are defo looking like it at last.

Got to hand it to Jones, this guy is going to cause every cunt problems. He just appears well fucking up for a challenge and getting better with every game. Fucking great attitude. Love to see him in against the scum.

Defoe only scored a hat trick which was disappointing! lol! We could have had ten today, but got to give their keeper credit, he's pretty fucking good.

Then Alfie comes on.. Two shots, two goals. Pick them out!  Both top drawer, clinical and pretty fucking awesome.

Thought generally it all just clicked, albeit the ref was an utter biased wanker and done his best to disrupt our play, giving those cunts everything.

Had a relative with me today. A Hammers fan. Whilst he admitted we were good, he doesn't think we could take them. Prick, the usual from down south. He can't stand the London stadium, but he was overawed at the atmosphere here. Despite squelching simmats, we were pretty awesome.

Lastly, to the selfish bastards who wouldn't let us out the car park on the Broomy rd, GIRUY.

:mutley:

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone at the game have a view of their goal.

No cameras show the line

Tam on RTV thought there was a good shout for offside.

Flannagan didn't step out and if you watch the immediate aftermath of the goal you can see Katic telling him.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Tam on RTV thought there was a good shout for offside.

He’s blind so I wouldn’t take anything from that 

He thought Jones was inside the box and claimed a corner at one point when Marciano collected the ball about a foot away from the line

Hopefully that settles the bed wetters doon on here do our business we win this league not a doubt in my mind. Regardless of what scum fc do.

I hope they come to Ibrox at end of this month and go all out attack cause they'll get the same treatment as the junkie scum the day.

6-1 and we left easy another 3out there.

Just now, GA1972 said:

There’s being a good bear and there’s seeing 5 replays of Jones getting tackled just outside the box and claiming for a penalty 😂

Aye but we have to claim for everything :lol:

I did wonder about the penalty claim, definitely ootside the box but Tam thought otherwise  :lol:

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Aye but we have to claim for everything :lol:

I did wonder about the penalty claim, definitely ootside the box but Tam thought otherwise  :lol:

In fairness to Tam his brain was probably fried by listening to Durrant talk, I know mine was

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you think Flanagan with his poor judgement, lack of passing skills and crap positioning is the best person at the club to play LB?

He was steady today and he’s the best option at moment!

whos better Borna?halliday?

We know what ya get with Flanagan a good hard tackler and limited going forward.

Archived