*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

Excellent 

We’re playing with an aggression, confidence and belief that we can win the league. It wasn’t really there at the start of last year. Last year we were outsiders. This year underestimate us at your peril. We’re going to do what we did today to a lot more teams this year. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb! 

Everything SG said regarding deepening the squad to get every player playing to the max in every minute and bringing in players who can open up teams and finish opportunities was demonstrated on the pitch today.

We blew them away and without an incredible display from their keeper we'd have hit 10 minimum. Just beautiful to watch!

BTW I'm on my 9th Estrella and a couple of cocktails on holiday.. took ages to sort typos and send this! 😄

Cheers Fellow Bears! 🍺

I pity anyone out there who still thinks that either Defoe doesn't have the fitness or the hunger. or Jordan Jones doesn't have the ability to be a great asset for RFC.

This was the first time in awhile when I could have chosen FIVE MOTMs!

Incredible... 😀

16 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Anyway, I was decorating the cheesecake I made for my friends birthday and it nearly flew across the kitchen when the Morelos first goal went in. I was already on a high after the hattrick :lol:

My wife got a fright with me screaming "WHAT A FUCKING GOAL", that she nearly fell down stairs. 😂

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fucking soaked on the way back to the bus, no giving a fuck however as my Rangers have ripped a shower of cunts apart who I despise,my  lassies are happy,   boys on the bus happy ,I'm fucking delighted. 

Did you meet Dan at halftime..??

2 minutes ago, ara said:

I pity anyone out there who still thinks that either Defoe doesn't have the fitness or the hunger. or Jordan Jones doesn't have the ability to be a great asset for RFC.

This was the first time in awhile when I could have chosen FIVE MOTMs!

Incredible... 😀

I have never read or heard anyone say Defoe is not fit. The opposite in fact. The people who slated Jones after the Blackburn game were wrong.

Archived