Buzzing for the morra

40 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Am I the only cunt bouncing for this. 40!year old. Shouting at the neighbors, sashing it up in the pub. Bring it

Thread took an odd turn but naw you're no the only one up for this. Canny wait (albeit I'll be armchair loyal).Β  Moved back to where I was brought up in the past month and all I've seen is green and grey (apart from one guy stoating about in the new home top). It wasn't like this when I left 19 years ago. More 50/50. Looking forward to ramming it up my new neighbours now the season has started.

1 minute ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

As long as we win I will be happy. But would love to smash the spoon burning cunts hate them with a passion.Β Β 

We'll smash them for the full 90 mate. I'm absolutely certain. We're strong back to front this season, in that order, the way a good Rangers team should be.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

We'll smash them for the full 90 mate. I'm absolutely certain. We're strong back to front this season, in that order, the way a good Rangers team should be.

Hope so mate its about time we smashed them. Let them off in too many games last season.

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

Hope so mate its about time we smashed them. Let them off in too many games last season.

In open play we probably played some of our best football last season against Hibs. Poor finishing and inspired goalkeeping fucked us - or to quote Warburton (guy made a shit tonne of sense at times) it was the "random nature of football".

Luck swings and roundabouts so play like we did last season against Hibs (except take our chances) and it should be a pumping.

5 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I’d say it’s moreΒ their opponents have shown again that they are paedo sympathisers that lie down to them.

Β 

we’re the only team these cunts up their game against.Β 

tbf, hibs, hearts, and Kilmarnock usually do as well.

Most teams in the spl regularly raise their game against both of us.