Jordan Jones

Goianegra

Nice too see hes changing opinions a so many, hes not the finished article, if he was we probs wouldnt have got him, but he has a will and desire, what a like about him is that he never hides, if cant beat his man, he look to get the ball and try again, also credit to our coaching staff, they really are brillant at what they do, they are making our players better players and values are increasing all over the park, really good team spirt within that team, what a buzz you must get to get high praise from Gerrard, a think gets them going out there convinced they can beat anyone, good time to be a bear. 🇬🇧

I love a tricky winger and its a tricky position to play in, (the position i played in myself ) ..trying to beat players when its not coming off and the fans are moaning at you but keep,trying to take a man on takes some doing ..lovely to see a winger running at defenders 

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

He was like a rabbit caught in the headlights.  Bottled the occasion.  Gerard hinting he was playing through injury but I think that was to protect him.  Did have one good shot second half all the same.

yet his injury was discussed before the game -- so hardly making it up to protect him. 

42 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Nice too see hes changing opinions a so many, hes not the finished article, if he was we probs wouldnt have got him, but he has a will and desire, what a like about him is that he never hides, if cant beat his man, he will look to get the ball and try again, also credit to our coaching staff, they really are brillant at what they do, they are making our players better players and values are increasing all over the park, really good team spirt within that team, what a buzz you must get to get high praise from Gerrard, a think he gets them going out there convinced they can beat anyone, good time to be a bear. 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Apparently his da's a big Rangers fan, so he'd have been brought up the same.

I bit like my daughter, she doesn't have a choice in the matter :UK:

You're lucky.

Cant understand why my young Padraig and Dhairmid haven't taken to the Rangers...