Jordan Jones

Goianegra

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If celtic come on sunday and are as attack minded and open as they have been in other games this season then he could absolutely murder them on the break.

Wanks have lost Ajer to injury. Leaves that right back spot wide open to be attacked. 

Jones could do a right number on them going down that wing. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Wanks have lost Ajer to injury. Leaves that right back spot wide open to be attacked. 

Jones could do a right number on them going down that wing. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if Lennon goes 3-4-3 with Forrest as a wing back then. Surely even he wouldn’t be daft enough to throw the boy from Stoke in and give him his debut at Ibrox?

Liked the fact that he ran at the FB first couple of times but didn’t really get anywhere so changed it up cutting inside and then an exquisite cross.

Better footballer than I thought we were getting, well done JJ

He's played a huge role tonight and also away in Denmark. Said it in another thread, he's already repaid us and some for this alone.

Reckon he'll start on Sunday and I reckon he'll have a feast against whoever is RB. It seems like it's going to be an unfit/injured Ajer who's been subbed 3 games in a row,  a new RB who say's he's not very talented but works hard, or eh Ralston! 

This probably deserves a thread of its own, but I will tentatively post it here first... 

Take me home, Jordon Jones,to the place I belong.... 

(as in take me home Country roads) 

Not up on geography to use N.Ireland place names, feel free to add to the verses, but it could be a cracker, getting faster and faster with the nah nah nah eh eh bits... Serious  Thoughts? 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Lennon goes 3-4-3 with Forrest as a wing back then. Surely even he wouldn’t be daft enough to throw the boy from Stoke in and give him his debut at Ibrox?

The man who played a midfielder at left back. 

He's more that daft enough to throw the boy in at right back.

Even if he does got 343 we keep forrest pinned back, quite and thier chances drop big time. 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's played a huge role tonight and also away in Denmark. Said it in another thread, he's already repaid us and some for this alone.

Reckon he'll start on Sunday and I reckon he'll have a feast against whoever is RB. It seems like it's going to be an unfit/injured Ajer who's been subbed 3 games in a row,  a new RB who say's he's not very talented but works hard, or eh Ralston! 

THEY brought Rolston on for Ajer V Hearts,things looking good for Sunday.