***The Official East Fife v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Wes has been a top pro for us. Easy for him to Chuck his toys out the pram and down tools but he hasn’t complained and any time he has been called upon he has given his all. 

Looks a much better keeper than he did under Warburton. 

He's raised his game learning from shagger imo. He's been outstanding every game he's came in 

Apart from a few crosses that were too long, I thought Polster was decent. Obviously he is not first choice but he doesn't come under criticism like the other three.

As for Fod, he hasn't put a foot wrong in 2 yrs. Bit it's still shaggers shirt.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Apart from a few crosses that were too long, I thought Polster was decent. Obviously he is not first choice but he doesn't come under criticism like the other three.

Thought he offered very little going forwards and appeared cumbersome. Certainly didnt make the most of the opportunity, even taking into account the conditions etc. Far better than Halliday right enough.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

the one that gets them the most money --- no clue TBH

I think there was a poster earlier saying he had Helander to score. I actually thought he got the last touch. I would be fuming if it didn't pay-out.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought he offered very little going forwards and appeared cumbersome. Certainly didnt make the most of the opportunity, even taking into account the conditions etc. Far better than Halliday right enough.

cumbersome? can ye no just say clumsy 😉

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I thought he looked like he was trying too hard

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

be happy to never see him - Docherty or Halliday again.   All three given a chance and all three fucked it up. 

Agree all 3 were poor tbh.

doc tries hard but doesn’t look like he’s good enough for me.

halliday is average and always has been.

doubt we will see that much of Stewart this season now.

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Aribo a class act again, 3 goals none conceded , a training exercise ,

Greg Stewart is utter garbage!

Think that’s a bit strong/overboard re Stewart. Not arguing he was pish today but he’s actually shown some really nice touches, movement and awareness in his little cameos.

He was garbage today, undoubtedly. Doesn’t actually mean he is, indeed, garbage. Let’s give it a bit longer before writing him off.

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

be happy to never see him - Docherty or Halliday again.   All three given a chance and all three fucked it up. 

If Halliday wasn't a bluenose he would be gone. Utter pish. Docherty will never bee good enough if we want to compete but Stewart I wouldn't discount just yet. 

33 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Wouldn't be too critical of any of our player on that surface,even Defoe missed a sitter 'cause it bobbled up as he hit it.

Totally agree - can’t rule them out on that today - not just the surface but the fact it was a team that hadn’t played together. I thought it was a mistake to make so many changes to a team that had momentum. 

Archived