***The Official East Fife v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Nice to hear Young say he thinks we’ll do well.

Unusual for anyone to stick their neck out with a positive opinion about us.

I heard him on RC on Friday night, went to a Gers game as a boy. Best players he played against quoted as Larsson and Laudrup, pressed to pick one and he chose Brian! 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Sheep shagger just told me he’d gladly see Aberdeen relegated to beat us four times a season  I swear on my boys life he said that to me. 😂😂😂😂😂

Mentality of the cunts. They hate us more than they love their own team. 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I never listen to much they say mate, but want to see the draw. :thumbup:

👍

i’m on holiday that week - at least they’ve made sure I’m not missing a ‘glamour tie’!!

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Exactly, Barisic was signed as first choice.  First choice players won’t feature today.  It’s a second string team against East Fife.

Mate, you’re totally deluded if you think today and the last couple of games haven’t spelled the end for Barasic. It’s becoming a bit absurd.

10 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I heard him on RC on Friday night, went to a Gers game as a boy. Best players he played against quoted as Larsson and Laudrup, pressed to pick one and he chose Brian! 

Well, you would, wouldn’t you?

👍

Brilliant to have players again that you know will attract attention and big money for the Club when they eventually go.

Aye, we don't want to likes of Aribo or Alfie to go, but when they are good players playing well, that's gonna attract attention. 

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Barisic is better than Halliday and Flanagan.

Tbf, that’s simply not been proven to be the case, has it?  They’re all horrendously inconsistent but when it’s come to the big games, where has Barasic been? Nowhere to be seen. 

I’m no fan of Halliday or Flanagan but in the likes of the Old Firm games from January onwards, they stepped up and delivered.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No chance. We'd struggle to get through with that starting 11 against Livi imo.

I think the conditions hindered everybody today, so I’ll cut them a bit of slack for once.

That said, I think 10 changes is a lot to handle.

When you’re introducing guys who (even at this early stage) are falling behind on game time, it helps to have a core of ‘main men’ to help settle them in.

Archived