Punishment From Fenians

BridgeIsBlue

29 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Why does it exclusively have to be our board?  How do you know they are not addressing to some extent in private? They certainly won’t be publicizing what they’re doing. Club1972, this sounds like something they can take on, no? In that case our support can lobby them and get heard. It’s about all of us doing something, even individual fans. 

FFS, what do you think the next step should be that’s in our best interests? please do tell.  And include your POV on the song book for forthcoming European games. 

Ive said the songbook can’t include calling them by their given name because some stupid cunt has convinced another stupid cunt it’s racist (no laughing at the back) and sectarian.

As for your stupid assertion that the Board must be doing something behind the scenes  😂😂 They must pish at it then because  fuck all has changed for decades, any individuals from Rangers on the UEFA boards?? Come on there must be someone as you say they are battling away on our behalf. 

You can scream like the rest of the fools about bad words ( load of shite) and getting this in order and that in order because we must have the moral high ground to go on the attack  😂😂 We are being outfoxed and outfought by a club that is so low down any scale of morality it’s below the basement. 

But aye your right, stop with the Fenian and we can beat them so we can  😂😂

Any view on the next point of attack they have lined up that being “WATP” ??? You ready to draw a line in the sand yet or you happy to take another step back. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Lerry1971 said:

By us as a club. Take them head on. Why can they decide as judge and jury? They are ignorant of the facts. And being part influenced by the green n grey. This has their mitts all over it. 

11 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I appreciate the sentiment, but we're not beating UEFA. It's a battle we won't win. 

They wouldn't bother trying even if they thought they could.

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Incredibly naive here. 

There is no recourse for the club to take them head on.

I'm sat watching Football Focus and within the past 60 seconds the fella they've got on to talk about the racism directed at Pogba on social media has conflated it with what victimised non-poppy wearing broadbackbrimmer loving James Mclean has had to 'suffer'.

Your joking, how does a black player getting racial abuses compare to an IRA terrorist loving cunt refusing to wear a poppy to remember the war dead of which plenty were Irish Republican. 

37 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

In all honesty mate, I think I’ve heard Tiffany at two games and they were the two old firms in Pedro’s first season, cunts on there go on as if it’s sung week in week out.

They had near enough no fans never mind a banner mate lol

They had a banner it was mentioned by the match delegate but no action was taken. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your joking, how does a black player getting racial abuses compare to an IRA terrorist loving cunt refusing to wear a poppy to remember the war dead of which plenty were Irish Republican. 

You tell me, but that's the reality right now and that's why folk need to accept there's no 'winning' this. There's not even an opportunity to have a debate about it. No one likes it but we have to do what the club has asked, fuck all to do with appeasing/apologists.

17 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Incredibly naive here. 

There is no recourse for the club to take them head on.

I'm sat watching Football Focus and within the past 60 seconds the fella they've got on to talk about the racism directed at Pogba on social media has conflated it with what victimised non-poppy wearing broadbackbrimmer loving James Mclean has had to 'suffer'.

An IRA loving b'tard as his bro's twitter account proves,they b'tards shouldn't even be in the UK nevermind making a damn good living off the British ppl. This is were panty-wetting liberalism has got us.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You are going off in some form of strange tangent mate.

You are going full whitabootery, but I dont think it matters. Uefa are seemingly deciding to crack down on things harder this year than they did last year. It might be coincidence, or it could be some grand celtic minded conspiracy.

It does not change a fucking thing though. WE CANT SING ABOUT FENIANS. It is that simple.

Sure, if we want to even the playing field, we can do what they have been doing for years and kick up and absolute stink whenever they break any rules. We can phone into the phoneline, we can send letters, we can take out ads in Belgian newspapers.

WE JUST CANT SING ABOUT FENIANS!

38 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our defence team probably wouldn’t have the brains to use a person from Kilmarnock against the other cunt from Kilmarnock.

925AEF31-B707-4769-BE57-B9FB7085905E.jpeg

The media treatment of both these incidents and the reaction of both the guys at the centre of the incidents tells you all you need to know about the problem. 

When Boyd was abused a short time after Clarkes meltdown. Boyd brushed it off. Sticks and stones and all that. 

But these cunts just love to greet and moan about this supposed oppression. 

Its just like a Black guy moaning about the slave trade. It happened many years ago. It got dealt with and we now move on. But these bastards just want to play the oppressed victim card at every opportunity. 

When it boils down to it we would need to be fake offended which doesn't sit well with a lot of people brought up in the PUL community, 

They have a UEFA observer from Scotland who clearly belongs to one side of the sectarian divide who will be all too aware of what to listen for to get us into bother. How is some French or Spanish observer meant to recognise an IRA song? I struggle to understand the dirges they sing. We need to ask for delegates at the scum European games that understand the nuances of the issues in the West of Scotland. It is a can of worms but they have opened it now. 

47 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Spot on it’s been one set of rules for us and a different set for others for years now. Trouble is, we’re caught between a rock and a hard place. It’s totally hypocritical and absolutely infuriating, but the black and white of it is that if we say “fuck it” and keep on keeping on we will continue to cut our own throats. That’s where we’re at, cold hard truth - the club we love suffers because  of our own actions (well, that and a shitload of bollox  politics, but the result stays the same). The solution is hard to swallow,  but at this point what other options are there?

I can understand both sides of the argument mate. 

As I’ve said already I’m shocked good Bears have kept a lid on this anger for so long. We don’t have a voice, We don’t have a Board fighting our corner, the only act we have is defiance and the only act of defiance is to sing what the fuck we like. 

I can guarantee you if we had a board fighting for our club and us, getting the Fenians hammered for far worse than we do the so called bad words would disappear. 

We don’t have any of that though. 

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

Why don't you fuck off. The club and Gerrard have telt ye you aren't welcome. 

😂😂 Did he aye, you want to point that part out to me ya walloper  

You sure your name isn’t Butt Hurt, you seem to like the Fenian giving it to you enough. 

It's like the Murray era all over again, I thought the board would defend us but again have rolled over and accepted the punishment without even attempting to defend the stakeholders who keep them in a Job. Disappointed doesn't come close. The Club have sat back and never defended the brand or the fans who give them support. 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The media treatment of both these incidents and the reaction of both the guys at the centre of the incidents tells you all you need to know about the problem. 

When Boyd was abused a short time after Clarkes meltdown. Boyd brushed it off. Sticks and stones and all that. 

But these cunts just love to greet and moan about this supposed oppression. 

Its just like a Black guy moaning about the slave trade. It happened many years ago. It got dealt with and we now move on. But these bastards just want to play the oppressed victim card at every opportunity. 

When it boils down to it we would need to be fake offended which doesn't sit well with a lot of people brought up in the PUL community, 

Can't agree with you here at all and this type of shite gives the usual detractors the ammunition they're looking for. Many examples of institutionalized racism that doesn't need to be discussed or debated here. Combining black people's perceptions or experiences of racism with Clarke's meltdown and equating the two is part of the problem. They're nowhere fucking near capable of being equated.

1 hour ago, Lerry1971 said:

We have a nationwide scandal going on over at the fiddlers fun house. Yet WE are the subject of attention from uefa. Sticks n stones indeed. And for all you handwringers out there. Shame on u. We are attacked from all angles, but it's a case of aye we'll just take it. Away tae fuck! 

Can’t mention that mate it’s point scoring or some other load of shite. 

We aren’t allowed to mention them at all because we don’t have our house in order or some other load of shite. 

2 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

It's like the Murray era all over again, I thought the board would defend us but again have rolled over and accepted the punishment without even attempting to defend the stakeholders who keep them in a Job. Disappointed doesn't come close. The Club have sat back and never defended the brand or the fans who give them support. 

I am no fan of the board, they don’t care about us fans.  BUT, on this point there is no defence.  The song is banned, it was sung at the game.  We gave unFARE and the neutral 🙄 ‘trainee uefa observer’ the bullets and they gladly fired them.  

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 Did he aye, you want to point that part out to me ya walloper  

You sure your name isn’t Butt Hurt, you seem to like the Fenian giving it to you enough. 

If you want my comeback you'll have to scrape it off yer maws teeth. 

In terms of celtic getting away with this type of punishment despite many more fines over the last decade the only way I can see it is if a group of similar minded people to ourselves create our own FARE which pretends it's a group for all when it really has an agenda. We need an agenda which, to be honest, is only predicated on fairness.

As far as I'm aware FARE aren't telling UEFA what celtic mean when they're talking about H*** but they're certainly being told what a fenian is supposed to mean and how it is offensive. 4 lads mentioned that FARE reported us quite a bit last season to UEFA and now it seems UEFA are listening. We need to do the same if we really want it fair.

36 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ive said the songbook can’t include calling them by their given name because some stupid cunt has convinced another stupid cunt it’s racist (no laughing at the back) and sectarian.

As for your stupid assertion that the Board must be doing something behind the scenes  😂😂 They must pish at it then because  fuck all has changed for decades, any individuals from Rangers on the UEFA boards?? Come on there must be someone as you say they are battling away on our behalf. 

You can scream like the rest of the fools about bad words ( load of shite) and getting this in order and that in order because we must have the moral high ground to go on the attack  😂😂 We are being outfoxed and outfought by a club that is so low down any scale of morality it’s below the basement. 

But aye your right, stop with the Fenian and we can beat them so we can  😂😂

Any view on the next point of attack they have lined up that being “WATP” ??? You ready to draw a line in the sand yet or you happy to take another step back. 

So you answered the question about what we sing I.e you agree we can’t sing about fenians. 

Of course we do need to stop that, so that’s encouraging.

What about the other part of my question - what do you suggest we do as a next step to ensure we’re all treated equally?  Surely it’s not just down to the board? And if not, I think we are in agreement. But my, and others, pragmatic approach to the issue is somewhat ‘apologist’ and taking a ‘step back/bending over’ compared to your SAME approach.

One thing us fans need to do is stand together - to defend our stake in Europe whilst ensuring they don’t get away with their nonsense. We want the same thing mate. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can't agree with you here at all and this type of shite gives the usual detractors the ammunition they're looking for. Many examples of institutionalized racism that doesn't need to be discussed or debated here. Combining black people's perceptions or experiences of racism with Clarke's meltdown and equating the two is part of the problem. They're nowhere fucking near capable of being equated.

Maybe it didn't come across right. I wasn't meaning today's race issues. But highlighting the slave trade of 200 plus years ago. 

Getting a bit over excited I suppose. Like almost every bear pretty pissed off at what's happened just now 

4 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

So you answered the question about what we sing I.e you agree we can’t sing about fenians. 

Of course we do need to stop that, so that’s encouraging.

What about the other part of my question - what do you suggest we do as a next step to ensure we’re all treated equally?  Surely it’s not just down to the board? And if not, I think we are in agreement. But my, and others, pragmatic approach to the issue is somewhat ‘apologist’ and taking a ‘step back/bending over’ compared to your SAME approach.

One thing us fans need to do is stand together - to defend our stake in Europe whilst ensuring they don’t get away with their nonsense. We want the same thing mate. 

I’ve told you that’s the job of the Board. 

Do you see Liewell sitting on his arse or friends of the Scum just standing by, are they fuck they are in and about everything. Lobbying this one and scratching the back of the next guy. Their Board fights like fuck for a club that is so tarnished it should be wiped of the face of the earth and forgotten about but some how they are thought about as those jolly craicsters. 

Thats not by accident. 

The fans will never stand together, one of the down sides of being such a wide and varied support is we can agree on fuck all and that will never change. Funnily enough we are the very opposite to what people think we are, I wonder how that came about. 

Archived