Keep it Up Barisic

RockwellGers

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

He is pish. Cunt’s a drama queen . How many chances do we need to give him. Rolling aboot after a friendly like he had a career ending injury. He will never cut it at Rangers. Pussy of a player.

also he is on a good salary if he can’t take a bit of abuse on social media then fuck him.

Strange something you'd expect from a tarrier.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

It’s hardly trolling fuck sake mate. Guy gets paid good money and isn’t giving his all for the jersey. 

He does yeah, I still don't get it. Giving him dogs abuse at the game is fair enough but the keyboard warrior stuff is ridiculous IMO.

30 minutes ago, OhW said:

It’s not trolling, they genuinely think he’s shite. 

I'm one of them who thinks he's shite, he plays in a Croatia team full of world class players and gets an easy ride everytime I've watched them, he was barely involved defensively last night

That said, I wouldn't go abusing our own players on social media etc, hardly going to help the guy is it! 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

I'm one of them who thinks he's shite, he plays in a Croatia team full of world class players and gets an easy ride everytime I've watched them, he was barely involved defensively last night

That said, I wouldn't go abusing our own players on social media etc, hardly going to help the guy is it! 

Agree 100%

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ah, the auld greeting about a few words on the internet.

Nobody's "greeting" or "offended" or a "snowflake",  I just don't understand why you would leave wee insulting comments on a player's social media, when he's one of your own. Highly suspect!

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

He is pish. Cunt’s a drama queen . How many chances do we need to give him. Rolling aboot after a friendly like he had a career ending injury. He will never cut it at Rangers. Pussy of a player.

also he is on a good salary if he can’t take a bit of abuse on social media then fuck him.

No bother Jordansimpson

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Other than that you really love him don’t you ?

39 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Nobody's "greeting" or "offended" or a "snowflake",  I just don't understand why you would leave wee insulting comments on a player's social media, when he's one of your own. Highly suspect!

I couldn’t care less if it’s done, some deserve it some don’t.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

That's fair comment, but to be selected and start for that team then he surely must have something. If he was really as bad as that then surely to Christ they must have someone better for that position? As you've said yourself they have class players all over the place, they must be able to find a decent left back somewhere better then barisic if he is as bad as all that?

4 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

That's fair comment, but to be selected and start for that team then he surely must have something. If he was really as bad as that then surely to Christ they must have someone better for that position? As you've said yourself they have class players all over the place, they must be able to find a decent left back somewhere better then barisic if he is as bad as all that?

Honestly don't know if there are any other decent Croatian left backs tbh but aye he must show something when hes with them to get picked, cant be based on his performances for us because they've been piss poor.

He obviously feels more comfortable playing with them, maybe a culture thing but sadly don't see him coming good for us. Last chance here with Flanagan out injured so hope he does well.

2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Barisic is best when he goes forward, just like Tavernier.  In recent months he’s looked hesitant to make those bursting runs up the wing (as he did against Motherwell and Villarreal when he first joined) and fire balls in.  We need him to do that for us.  

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Barisic is best when he goes forward, just like Tavernier.  In recent months he’s looked hesitant to make those bursting runs up the wing (as he did against Motherwell and Villarreal when he first joined) and fire balls in.  We need him to do that for us.  

Definetley, we had a player when he first joined who had great delivery, he still has that but is getting forward alot less now so isn't getting the chance

Whether that's by choice as theres no space (it's usually Ojo out wide left and he's left footed so doesn't cut in as much) or it's his confidence is something we need to solve and quickly. 

Really think with Flanagan injured these next few big games against Feyenoord, Aberdeen & Young Boys will be his last shot in the team, if he fails then we'll be looking to bring somebody in during the January window

5 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Put “bear” in your user name and act like an Uber.  Great cover for Timmy behaviour 

I think he is a bear just maybe a bit daft. On here its fair to criticise players to an extent but not actually post it to their twitter which is just a wee bit ignorant.

Archived