Preparations for tomorrow ................

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You just go for it that's the issue :lol:

Mate that last fucking shambles at Hamden against they cunts I was all for getting to fuck at half time, the KP bus was right in the Hamden car park, I got as far as the stairs outside before she caught up realising I was off to get the train to get set about them and went more mental than I’ve ever seen her ha ha, to be fair I probably had more chance on the train fighting taigs than fighting a pissed up lassie from the drum that was sure as fuck I was staying put. Sat on the steps still full time like a shitebag 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Sitting here with my brother and the cunt’s jaw is swinging like fuck. He’s been oot for two days so if the cunt makes it by full time the morra he’s had some effort.

Resisting the urge to have a dip.

Ha ha I’m sure he’ll make it mate, always get through it one way or another. 

Fuck it batter in, what could go wrong 😂 I’ve been left by myself, that’s much more dangerous 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Ha ha I’m sure he’ll make it mate, always get through it one way or another. 

Fuck it batter in, what could go wrong 😂 I’ve been left by myself, that’s much more dangerous 

Naw fuck that. I’ll be a mess tomorrow as it is never mind greeting at Blue Sea of Ibrox :lol:

6 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Spare a thought for us out on the west coast with a 4am kick off.  Early to bed tonight, up at 3am, some coffee and toast and get set for the jamboree.  I'll be the only one in the house up at that ungodly hour.  Back to bed if we win, lose or draw.  Well, that's the plan.  Nae swearing, nae singing, nae chanting, nae enjoying yirsel.  On previous occasions when we've lost (heavily), I've taken to long strolls to recharge, enjoying  the 'Couve.  

I thought my getting up at 5am then an hours walk to the pub in Canada was rough but you got me beat. 

3 hours ago, TopCat said:

She doesn't...….. I just let her think she does mate.:lol:

😄😄🍻🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺💤💤💤💤

😁😁  wit you talking about? I only had 4b🤪

10 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Spare a thought for us out on the west coast with a 4am kick off.  Early to bed tonight, up at 3am, some coffee and toast and get set for the jamboree.  I'll be the only one in the house up at that ungodly hour.  Back to bed if we win, lose or draw.  Well, that's the plan.  Nae swearing, nae singing, nae chanting, nae enjoying yirsel.  On previous occasions when we've lost (heavily), I've taken to long strolls to recharge, enjoying  the 'Couve.  

Gulf Islands loyal mate. By the sounds of things you are downtown? I will be rising at the same hour, brother, eating the same pre-match meal and saluting HM prior to kick off. Do you ever go to the RSC at the Three Brits for games? PS I lost it during the Legia Game when Bufalo scored but the wife and boy were out of the house 😌

9 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Are ye nervous mate? Some shiting going on. 

I'm sitting on the throne reading this thread😂.

Shit for Scotland on the morning of a scum game. Always been that way, fuck knows why. 😁:dunno: