Preparations for tomorrow ................

Spare a thought for us out on the west coast with a 4am kick off.  Early to bed tonight, up at 3am, some coffee and toast and get set for the jamboree.  I'll be the only one in the house up at that ungodly hour.  Back to bed if we win, lose or draw.  Well, that's the plan.  Nae swearing, nae singing, nae chanting, nae enjoying yirsel.  On previous occasions when we've lost (heavily), I've taken to long strolls to recharge, enjoying  the 'Couve.  

Well in the morning - normal routine. Wake up, have a wank, have a coffee in bed then a wank, have a wank in the shower, brush teeth while having a wank - yes it's possible but took years of practice. Get clothes on while having a wank which is actually quite dangerous, I'm fallen many a time. 

1 hour ago, The Widow's Son said:

Spare a thought for us out on the west coast with a 4am kick off.  Early to bed tonight, up at 3am, some coffee and toast and get set for the jamboree.  I'll be the only one in the house up at that ungodly hour.  Back to bed if we win, lose or draw.  Well, that's the plan.  Nae swearing, nae singing, nae chanting, nae enjoying yirsel.  On previous occasions when we've lost (heavily), I've taken to long strolls to recharge, enjoying  the 'Couve.  

I'm guessing that you're talking about the west coast of the USA? I stay on the west coast of Scotland 🙂

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

4 cans of Stella chilling in the fridge for during the game...…. and I might have another 4 if we win! That's if my daughter gives me permission  (4 is my unofficial limit according to her rulebook ) lol

Why does your daughter have the power to say how many cans you can drink 🤣🤣