Jump to content

The saturday night tunes thread


gazza27

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Always loved this tune from back in the day but does anyone know how it has recently become popular with us?

obv a know the lyrics but just not sure on if there is a story to it or not.

Think it was played in the stadium in Denmark mate and we just went with it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Always loved this tune from back in the day but does anyone know how it has recently become popular with us?

obv a know the lyrics but just not sure on if there is a story to it or not.

Supporters bus on way to midgetland and it caught on in stadium i believe

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:
6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Always loved this tune from back in the day but does anyone know how it has recently become popular with us?

obv a know the lyrics but just not sure on if there is a story to it or not.

Think it was played in the stadium in Denmark mate and we just went with it 

I'm sure after we scored on Thursday there was a mass breakout of this song.  I remember jumping about shouting/singing 'welcome to the party'. Fuck knows if there's any other words to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

I'm sure after we scored on Thursday there was a mass breakout of this song.  I remember jumping about shouting/singing 'welcome to the party'. Fuck knows if there's any other words to it.

There's a full song mate. I know all the words is I was a raver back in 03ish when this song was kicking about 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's a full song mate. I know all the words is I was a raver back in 03ish when this song was kicking about 

As a pop song it's pish (in the opinion of this auld rocker/indie scene guy whose rave days ended well before '03 😊) but good to belt out like an idiot at the football

Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember a mate who had this on a 45 single decades ago (that's a wee black plastic disk that you place a needle on to play music for those too young to remember). Think they used to sell single songs outside the ground in those days.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 02 March 2024 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Motherwell
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...