Jones

G.E.C.

I think there is a difference between McGregor and Jones challenges.

McGregor missed the ball and brought arfield doen. Jones was 100% pure malice and was going in aiming to get the boy and hurt him.

At the time I thought McGregor's was a booking. Couldn't really complain about Jones's red card.

That being said, McGregor also blatently dived after this.. so I'm looking forward to the compliance officer handing out a retrospective ban 🙄🤔

25 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Did Jones DM a 15 year old asking to pump her?

If so he needs sacked on the spot. Tarrier behaviour.

DMs were released on twitter about a year ago with him messaging a 14/15 year old lassie on Instagram. A few of my Killie supporting workmates keep bringing it up everytime I talk about Jones.

Never seen the DMs mind you.

26 minutes ago, KillieBear316 said:

DMs were released on twitter about a year ago with him messaging a 14/15 year old lassie on Instagram. A few of my Killie supporting workmates keep bringing it up everytime I talk about Jones.

I’ll call bullshit until I see them. 

5 hours ago, Travelrug said:

You sure it was that tackle? Or was it the foul by their sub when he just came on?

Bit bizarre that this is your take from today’s performance. Should Goldson be fined for his poor pass, McGregor fined for not holding the first save for their second goal?  Where do we stop?

You could fine Goldson for putting 4 balls into touch above Tav’s head.......

Having seen that game today, I'm not even sure Jones would have been enough to change the outcome. The balls from defence & midfield were just not there. 

They cunts were more up for it than us, that's the sad fact. They mopped everything up and we had nothing to aim at. We shat it from top to bottom.

8 hours ago, KillieBear316 said:

Never even heard of that before last night