Gerrard FFS. It's just not good enough

To Be A Ranger

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whilst we set up badly and looked to be at the wrong game, the scum weren't that better organised. 

They wanted it more and we let them have it.

Yellow fang is no master tactician and time Gerrard woke up to that.  We play to win, not to contain. He overthought the tactics of a simpleton who only has one way. 

I don't think they wanted it more as I think they actually came expecting us to batter them and set out for a draw unfortunately we gifted them the game

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not exactly true. Candeias started 2 of those games. Worrall one and Fod was in goals. Candeias played 45 against Hibs as well. 

Kent is a completely different type of player to Aribo. Personally I can't grasp any reason to pick that 11 yesterday.

Also if he wins nothing this season he should correctly be sacked. Goalposts being moved once again it seems.

If King is spending 7 mil on one player and we don't take this title, he won't need to be asked.

However, like us, I seriously doubt he will want to again experience the pain and embarassment of yesterday. I think he got the message and there will be no more crazy experiments, particuarly against a simpleton like yellow fang and a team that are simply not very fucking good.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not exactly true. Candeias started 2 of those games. Worrall one and Fod was in goals. Candeias played 45 against Hibs as well. 

Kent is a completely different type of player to Aribo. Personally I can't grasp any reason to pick that 11 yesterday.

Also if he wins nothing this season he should correctly be sacked. Goalposts being moved once again it seems.

I would've started Jones instead of Aribo/Kamara and Morelos instead of Defoe.

Can't see us winning nothing, but even if we did, i don't think Gerrard will be sacked tbh. 

Still cant grasp why he done that.  His subs were fucking dire too. Im fed up with arfield playing in the front 3 too. He hasn't the pace for it but is shoehorned in. If we get kent id love to see kent/alf and a fit ojo going at teams. Get arfield and aribo driving through the middle. Davies and jack can battle for that holding spot. He pays way too much respect to teams like aberdeen. Fuck the 4-2 game when both went down to 10men..we basically gave up the park and tried to cling on. 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You seem to be getting a little worked up ,over me losing money and fancying my club to turn the scum over 😀

It was a football bet after all 

speculate to accumulate 

I'm just being a fucking cunt mate. Sorry.

3 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I would've started Jones instead of Aribo/Kamara and Morelos instead of Defoe.

Can't see us winning nothing, but even if we did, i don't think Gerrard will be sacked tbh. 

Yes the last thing we do is panic . Pretty decent day to get over that one yesterday

Our centre midfield area does my tits in , we’ve been used to 10/15 goals a season , creativity, dominating, match winners , I understand the difference in the level of player , but fur fuck sake attempt something positive , what makes it even more baffling is never in his full career would even enter Gerrard’s head to play a cowardly square ball to the full backs within 30 to 45 yards from the oppositions goal , hows he not drumming it into our central midfield to shoot , try an assist , it’s soul destroying knowing when the majority of our midfield pick up the ball absolutely nothing is going to happen