Grezda

McEwan's Lager

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/09/2019 at 11:47, Geo17 said:

100%. Dont pay him off, dont let him train with our youths. Let the cunt rot, I'd rather he ran down the next 3 years of his contract at auchenhowie before letting him fuck off on his terms. It might cost us more but fuck him, it's a bigger waste of his career than what his wages would be to us. .

Then he has a clear cut case for victimisation. Employment tribunals are no fun. Employer is guilty until proven innocent. Although their payout is capped, a civil lawsuit can then follow for unlimited funds for harrassment etc.

I was there and made point of watching grezda closely, unless it was vocal and he has a grasp of northern Irish accent then no.

Dapo mepubde, and young atakyi got involved with the ballymena lads in the last 10 mins and after we scored some heavy challenges.

Strong experienced  older and heavier ballymena team v Rangers youths, no heavyweights at all.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The Sun reporting there is interest from Qatar, two clubs. Their window closes on Monday. Here's hoping. 

I hope the club just lets them have the guy for free.  Cut the losses and get him off the wage bill.  Fuck having him stuck at this club for the next 3 years.

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

I hope the club just lets them have the guy for free.  Cut the losses and get him off the wage bill.  Fuck having him stuck at this club for the next 3 years.

While in most part I agree with this but surely we can still get some sort of a fee for him, regardless if it's something like 500k it's still funds we could do with reinvesting.

Just now, esquire8 said:

While in most part I agree with this but surely we can still get some sort of a fee for him, regardless if it's something like 500k it's still funds we could do with reinvesting.

If we were to get a percentage of the next sale, I'd be delighted with just that. Anything more is an absolute brucey bonus - I was convinced he was another pay off.

12 minutes ago, frenv said:

If we were to get a percentage of the next sale, I'd be delighted with just that. Anything more is an absolute brucey bonus - I was convinced he was another pay off.

International player, should be able to get some kind of money for him.  If not I'd let him rot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived