Grezda

McEwan's Lager

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would bite the bullet with this cunt and just pay him off. 

On a week the club is being watched and our fan base is in absolute distraught over our legendary captain passing away this fanny goes and acts in this manner.

Get him so far to fuck away from our club

Steven Gerrard has told spit shame star Eros Grezda he isn’t fit to wear the shirt and will never kick a ball for Rangers again.

The Ibrox boss has spoken of his disgust after the Albanian was accused of gobbing at Ballymena defender Andrew Burns.

Rangers’ misfit winger was turning out for the club’s colts in their 1-0 Tunnock’s Cup victory against the Irish League outfit on Wednesday.

The ugly incident led to angry exchanges between Grezda and Ballymena skipper Jim Ervin before Greg Docherty, Graeme Murty and Mark Hateley all offered an unreserved apology to Sky Blues boss David Jeffrey and his squad.

Grezda was immediately substituted and although he has been playing reserve football to maintain his fitness ahead of a proposed move, furious Gerrard is ready to withdraw that privilege.

He said: “Grezda has been told face-to-face what his situation is. He’s been advised to find a different challenge for himself and his representation is aware of that.

“We’re trying to be respectful and give him game time to keep his fitness levels up as there are still a few markets and windows open around the world that might suit him.

“However, if you behave in that manner you won’t represent this club any level. No one behaves like that and wears the Rangers shirt so there will be a disciplinary situation.”

Grezda has flopped since his £1.5million move from Osijek last season and has started only seven games, scoring twice, all in the last campaign.

He was already on the way out before this latest controversy. Gerrard declined to say at this stage the form any disciplinary action from the club would take.

He added: “I need to sit down and speak face-to-face and get the player’s version of events.

“I’ve had some witness version of it so I’m aware of what’s gone on. We will deal with it internally but it’s something I’m not happy with at all.

"There is no place for it on a football pitch, if he’s guilty of it.”

Jeffrey praised Murty and club ambassador Hateley for their handling of the incident, as well as Docherty, who entered the Ballymena dressing room after the match to offer an apology on behalf of the Rangers players.

Jeffrey said: “I know the Rangers people were embarrassed by what happened and felt let down. For us, the matter is over.”

10 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Pena got away with a hell of a lot more and didn’t, would be surprised if it was anything more than a couple of weeks wage fine.

We have ripped up contacts before. I can never be arsed to google. Please enlighten me, my memory tortures me sometimes.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We have ripped up contacts before. I can never be arsed to google. Please enlighten me, my memory tortures me sometimes.

Sorry, my point was that we may rip up his contract but doubt we will get away with not paying him off. Like Pena. 

Archived