*****Official Rangers v Porto Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they even attempt to play the way they did in the away game we’ll run right over the top of them and they’ll wilt under the atmosphere. 

Portuguese football tends to  be slow paced, they’ll need to be on top of their game to pass around our press. 

Can see us winning this by 2 goals

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Thursday 8pm Kick Off at Ibrox, live on BT Sports. 

McGregor 

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Jack Davis Kamara

Ojo Morelos Kent

Fancy us to beat them, hopefully Feyenoord can take something off Young Boys as well. 

I'd maybe have Arfield in for Ojo as the only potential change. Arfield hasn't had the greatest season so far but think he'll allow us to play a higher press and be a bit more physical 

Just now, gersfc86 said:

I've only seen it with that shot against Feyenoord! 

Must have a pretty low football knowledge if you cant see the pure skill and ability that the boy possesses.  Just because a move isnt successful doesnt mean that hes shit, hes creative and tries things and its gonna click soon - wait and see mate.

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

Must have a pretty low football knowledge if you cant see the pure skill and ability that the boy possesses.  Just because a move isnt successful doesnt mean that hes shit, hes creative and tries things and its gonna click soon - wait and see mate.

Wait and see. You might be right! But my prediction is that he leaves us and spends the rest of his career in League One in England. 

11 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

Wait and see. You might be right! But my prediction is that he leaves us and spends the rest of his career in League One in England. 

Nah, Liverpool's top man in a years time, heard it here first

Archived