Emails are out for cup final

Bad Robot

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I don't care what you believe , and how many will be at the piggery who are at the final out the 800?   

As for coming across like a dick?   The club know they have big problems and hopefully will rectify it and make the system fairer.  Tell me how mearnsloyal can get no tickets with 4 season books ? Ffs you would expect 2  but to get none is brutal? 

So away you go and jog along 

Most of the 800 will be at hampden of course they will as they will be on the cccs for all games it’s hardly fucking rocket science 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Dont know why folk are kicking up a big fuss here? We all know the way it works. 

I never got one but it's the first time in ages I havent so i totally get why I havent. I tick everything every year Europe home/away, cup games everything and I have probs been to more games than loads who got tickets but that doesn't make me deserve a ticket more. I already knew start of the season that there would be a BALLOT for these games.

Gutted I've not got one heavy gutted but I am not angry lol. That's just life and il still be hoping I cam source one.

Spot on mate. I was lucky in this ballot but have missed out on others it’s just the way it goes. 

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Doubt it ?   I have been on to Greg who said it was quite possible, my mate has said I can use his name so putting in a complaint about how these tickets were allocated.   He had something like a 14% chance getting them all out , 1 ticket is just over 70% chance and having 2 books then I would have slightly better chance of getting one.

Also Greg said they are thinking about a one off payment of £45 to get priority to tickets and I said that was outrageous but he said the money goes to the club, but you and I know it won't go down well  

The draw was fucked up big time as before my mate went over yesterday to find out as he does not have email we agreed he would get all 5 or fuck all and that proved to be the case.

As you said you doubt he got all 5 tickets and Greg's was  like you have a ticket now so what's the problem?  The problem is the tickets are not distributed fairly and I guarentee all them at the final will be at celtic park the next game.

I cancelled all direct debits as I go to friendly s the lot always have ,   It league games for me now and I will pick and choose which games I wish to pay for now as enough is enough as they battered my account silly June/July / Aug and all that money could not get me one ticket with 2 books for the biggest game of the season.   

Thank fuck my mate got all 5 or I was watching on tv it's that simple.  

You're a brass neck.

I have been on the CCCS every year since it started, ticking all boxes. But I have said it before, if they ever introduce a points system like people want then it will be pandimonium. 

Every ST holder who thinks they might want to go to an away game or a semi/final at some point during the season would also just tick the boxes, so that they would stay on maximum points (as would everyone who starts out on it) knowing full well if they get a ticket for a game they don't fancy, then they will get rid no problem. 

And most likely, it will end up in the hands of someone who hardly ever attends games. 

Like it or not we have a fanbase that massively out numbers the tickets we get for games, so as it stands, a ballot is the only way imo. 

53 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

I have been on the CCCS every year since it started, ticking all boxes. But I have said it before, if they ever introduce a points system like people want then it will be pandimonium. 

Every ST holder who thinks they might want to go to an away game or a semi/final at some point during the season would also just tick the boxes, so that they would stay on maximum points (as would everyone who starts out on it) knowing full well if they get a ticket for a game they don't fancy, then they will get rid no problem. 

And most likely, it will end up in the hands of someone who hardly ever attends games. 

Like it or not we have a fanbase that massively out numbers the tickets we get for games, so as it stands, a ballot is the only way imo. 

The current system was put to bed last season when Killie in the cup was in cccs members own hands and we couldn’t sell it out , strange when we’re led to believe 16k are desperate to go to ever away game 

9 hours ago, Cedrick said:

The current system was put to bed last season when Killie in the cup was in cccs members own hands and we couldn’t sell it out , strange when we’re led to believe 16k are desperate to go to ever away game 

Livingston in the cup this season was very nearly the same too. 

Towards the end of last season it was ridiculously easy to get tickets for the post split away games as well. Would be interesting to know just how many of the 16k on the scheme actually do attend games and how many are just signed up for their mates.

There was a poster on here moaning that for the Livingston cup game this season all his tickets got drawn out as he had signed up various people to the scheme for his better chance at a ticket. It was funny as fuck.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Towards the end of last season it was ridiculously easy to get tickets for the post split away games as well. Would be interesting to know just how many of the 16k on the scheme actually do attend games and how many are just signed up for their mates.

There was a poster on here moaning that for the Livingston cup game this season all his tickets got drawn out as he had signed up various people to the scheme for his better chance at a ticket. It was funny as fuck.

I’d be quite happy getting all the shite like Livi , st j , Hamilton , st Mirren , Killie , Motherwell , If Play them twice there’s maybe 9/10 away tickets I’d get , the current system , I don’t get allocated these games then I hunt twitter etc then buy one off someone who has absolutely no intentions of going , madness , I think it should be first come first served like that Killie cup game , Rangers  tell us the date and time they go onsale then we log in and get them , people wouldn’t log in and sit in a Q for eg Hamilton away with no intentions of going 

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Always the same mate. We have so many fans who are only interested in games against the taigs 

I will go as far as saying if we wur playing anyone else in the final there woukdnt even be as much of an uproar.

Think the club/TO at least try to make things fair with regards to ticket allocations between supporters.

Remember back in 2016, anyone who got allocated a ticket for the Scottish Cup Semi against the Tarriers didn’t get allocated for the final against Hibs, and vice versa. I got allocated for the semi and consequently didn’t get allocated a ticket for the final. Sore one to take, but made sense in the interests of fairness.

As someone here has already said, the demand for our tickets outweighs supply, so a ballot is the only fair way of doing it. Just got to accept that you can’t win them all.

50 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Think the club/TO at least try to make things fair with regards to ticket allocations between supporters.

Remember back in 2016, anyone who got allocated a ticket for the Scottish Cup Semi against the Tarriers didn’t get allocated for the final against Hibs, and vice versa. I got allocated for the semi and consequently didn’t get allocated a ticket for the final. Sore one to take, but made sense in the interests of fairness.

As someone here has already said, the demand for our tickets outweighs supply, so a ballot is the only fair way of doing it. Just got to accept that you can’t win them all.

That’s shite though imo mate, shafting somebody for being unlucky in a ballot.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Wtf is this all about?

18587152-BB86-4697-A7A3-628699A6F970.thumb.png.527b558052af06168d255ab2da878ee0.png

Archived