Tav : Cup Final Press Conference

Virtuoso

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Put your differences aside BA (me too) and get behind him. He's leading us out the tunnel in final soon. 

Course I'll be behind him. I'd love him to score from open play after all these months. I'd be chuffed as fuck for him.  I think it would help him big time.

He doesn't do what he used to.  Nothing is coming off for him. I don't know why. Mind's fucked, confidence gone? None of that help's him being captain either. IMO Gerrard needs to give him a break and see how he responds.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

A Begbie type rant finishing Nae cunt leaves this presser till we’ve won the fuckin Cup.

Beckham was a limp effeminate dull bore, but he still captained man u for 6 years and England for the same.

You can debate Tav's ability, personally I think hes way under appreciated, but you cant fault his attitude or commitment, v hamilton I watched him bombing up the park in the 90th minute when we were 5 to the good and then bomb back to defend, terrific desire from a total athlete.

16 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Beckham was a limp effeminate dull bore, but he still captained man u for 6 years and England for the same.

You can debate Tav's ability, personally I think hes way under appreciated, but you cant fault his attitude or commitment, v hamilton I watched him bombing up the park in the 90th minute when we were 5 to the good and then bomb back to defend, terrific desire from a total athlete.

He has won absolutely zip though . So we should keep it in perspective

40 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

if he came out gung-ho people (the haters) would be moaning and telling him to do the talking on the park

hope Tav and Morelos score on Sunday (2-0) 

If we win 2-0 then I couldn't care less who scores , but if those 2 do score it will be very satisfying,  despite the fact that I've a notion to bet borna to score first and at any time 

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Meant that even a million% Rangers supporter couldn't answer (a simple)  random question - so why would a club captain be a know all. 

:tu:

Yes I knew what you meant mate .... the "supposed" on my part was to do with his jumping ship while claiming to be a life time Bluenose .... we both just used different ways of saying the same thing.

:UK: 

3 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Cant remember who the player was but during a half time quiz on RTV a few weeks ago a player said that Tav was the most passionate  in the dressing room and the most vocal on the pitch, dont really know what folk expect from him during a press conference.

Which is where it should be.

I like Tav's laid back style when giving these press conferences. He fulfils the requirements of the contract for interviews. and nothing more, which is fine by me, considering the nonsense the press write about the club.

He comes across the same in every interview with the media. Shrug of the shoulders followed with some waffle about being captain and winning. Can't help feeling he would rather be just a squad member rather than captain. And that's exactly what we don't need right now. Ultimately Gerrard is the leader of the team but Tav being captain just feels wrong.

Think he’d have a lot more reason to be inspiring in this interview if it wasn’t for that pathetic 2nd half performance on wed, I personally think he’s trying not to look stupid incase we fuck it up on Sunday, have to agree he didn’t instil any confidence in me to the teams chances to win on Sunday listening to him there, but there’s nobody in our squad Imo that would either. 

for all the decent players we’ve got we do need a right bad loser in the mould of a Barry Ferguson in the middle dragging the team through games that we can make the captain, not many names going about that I’d throw out to come in an do that role for us no matter how much we spent on him, just so happens the Lego muncher seems to perform that role for them more often than not, he’s fucking garbage aswell!! but there probably won’t be a more confident cunt on the pitch than him on Sunday, that could be the difference having that type of confidence on the park.

i don’t think tav is an inspiring character as our captain but who in the squad is? if we want 1 we’ll need to spend a lot of money on 1 or hope we get very lucky, cos we don’t  have any imo

just turn up and play the way yees have at times this season Rangers for the full 90mins, an we have a good chance to beat these fucking beggers, fail to do that an we’ll get pumped again!

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tav loyal backing their man yet not denying the presser is anything other than dismal and uninspiring.

I think it's cause most normal people don't really give a fuck about a press conference. 

Archived