Ryan Jack

RangersMedia

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I didn't think that Jack had a great game last night.

However he remains one of the first on the team sheet and deservedly so. 

Thought with Arfield playing further forward we got a bit outmuscled in midfield second half, with only Jack and Kamara prepared to tackle.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

His meltdown during the Maribor game was something else. 

Started a thread at halftime declaring half the team were shite, got ridiculed when we started playing well and won and that was the last I remember seeing of him. Shame really because even though he was an argumentative cunt he was one of the good guys.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Started a thread at halftime declaring half the team were shite, got ridiculed when we started playing well and won and that was the last I remember seeing of him. Shame really because even though he was an argumentative cunt he was one of the good guys.

Pretty sure his parting rant contained something about the forum being full of morons who think players like Ryan Jack are good enough for Rangers 😂

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Calling Candeias and Morelos mongos because of the offside goal :lol:

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Pretty sure his parting rant contained something about the forum being full of morons who think players like Ryan Jack are good enough for Rangers 😂

:lol:

the memory i have of him is him just being very, very negative about everyone and everything

like, after a defeat, we're all a bunch of moany cunts and this place is a mess (after Sunday I was being a proper Rangers Da on here) but usually after a few hours / the next day we're back to normal. he never had a 'normal' he returned to

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Not if alfy keeps scoring at the rate he is

jacks my favourite player the now too, but you can’t say “by a mile”. 

I’d say even if Alfie scores 40 Jacks been better. He dominates games, never hides and doesn’t miss penalties. 

Lately, he has given the ball away cheaply on a few occasions in the last 2 or 3 games which is rare for him but it hasn't taken away from his overall play. His tenacity to get the ball back is incredible and his possession rate is still extremely high. Best midfielder in Scotland by a country mile. Christie is one-dimensional.

Have to say in all honesty I knew he was a player.  What the management team have done for his game is superb.  He never had a goal threat in his game until now.  Reading the game, breaking play, easy pass was his thing.  He now looks forward for his pass, confident whoever he’s up against, bossing it.

The managers main man and that says it all.

Archived