Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I just think the fact they've cited any player means the game has been reviewed. Cant think of any other time when days have passed between different citings from the same match.

I think christie will get off with his.

I can see that happening. They tend to wait til the fallout dies down then just quietly sweep it to the side, ignoring it happened. Still waiting to see what they are doing with Tom Boyd.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Very possible it's an article designed to put pressure on the CO to act. As posted earlier the club need to fight like hell if she tries. 

I've also just seen the sun running an article called SFA remain silent on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence probe ""

No question who's pushing that story again.

An alternative viewpoint,'SFA remain silent on CFC's coverup of child sexual abuse'....would be much more news worthy.

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I just think the fact they've cited any player means the game has been reviewed. Cant think of any other time when days have passed between different citings from the same match.

I think christie will get off with his.

If he does .It will prove to me ,how corrupt our game is 

I mean even after being cited ..Has there been any bheastly players punished .Ever 

Can’t be many if any .Scandalous 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

If he does .It will prove to me ,how corrupt our game is 

I mean even after being cited ..Has there been any bheastly players punished .Ever 

Can’t be many if any .Scandalous 

I think it's only for racist behaviour theyve been done. Tonev and Griffiths.

No racists at their club though.

I think the Morelos citing is just paper talk ,just doing what they do and milking anything anti Morelos for everything ,

Even if he did get citied ,there is plenty defence is his favour ,footage of him doing it in Europe at similar stage ie game over ,

On 31/12/2019 at 11:43, McEwan's Lager said:

Sutton is being deliberately provocative. He knows better, and doesn’t believe what he’s saying, but he’s just shooting his mouth off. He’s a tube.

Too many get taken in by Sutton too easily, its sad to watch.

Nil by mouth saying that Rangers and celtic should make a joint statement about an incident of sectarian abuse. I presume this is in relation to the video posted on here where he was called an orange bastard in the streets.

All Rangers have to say is that this sort of incident is not helped by the vitriol spouted by so called journalists and demand accountability. 

celtic can do their own statement denying that their fans are racist and have a wee cry about point scoring.

8 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Nil by mouth saying that Rangers and celtic should make a joint statement about an incident of sectarian abuse. I presume this is in relation to the video posted on here where he was called an orange bastard in the streets.

All Rangers have to say is that this sort of incident is not helped by the vitriol spouted by so called journalists and demand accountability. 

celtic can do their own statement denying that their fans are racist and have a wee cry about point scoring.

But but but Morelos threatened to cut white catholics throats 

11 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Nil By Mouth can kiss my hairy arse. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nil By Mouth can kiss my hairy arse. 

Whatever floats your boat :lol:

Again whilst I understand the sentiment behind dismissing them as gobshites the fact that they have said anything at all shows that they are feeling the pressure. This is something that wont go away. 

Let's just hope that it doesn't take as long as the child abuse to be dealt with.

This is a fight that the club should be 100% behind. It shows the hypocrisy in Scotland up for exactly what it is and should be used to beat the low lifes encouraging it mercilessly. 

Just now, Darth Bear said:

Whatever floats your boat :lol:

Again whilst I understand the sentiment behind dismissing them as gobshites the fact that they have said anything at all shows that they are feeling the pressure. This is something that wont go away. 

Let's just hope that it doesn't take as long as the child abuse to be dealt with.

This is a fight that the club should be 100% behind. It shows the hypocrisy in Scotland up for exactly what it is and should be used to beat the low lifes encouraging it mercilessly. 

Not buying it mate, they are shifting it away from a claim of racism that is on them back to the old sectarian bollocks and it will be both of us in the spotlight with the problem

Plus I wouldn’t share the steam of my piss with those child raping scum. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not buying it mate, they are shifting it away from a claim of racism that is on them back to the old sectarian bollocks and it will be both of us in the spotlight with the problem

Plus I wouldn’t share the steam of my piss with those child raping scum. 

As I originally said we should do our own statement and let them come out with their excuses. 

When even groups like that are starting to take notice you know they are on the run :tu:

41 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Bit sneaky and underhand from them to be honest.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

Bit sneaky and underhand from them to be honest.

I agree which is why I said we should do our own statement.

I would be looking at getting player associations involved too as nobody deserves to be racially abused just because they happen to play football. Make him the face of a new campaign. 

Remember sectarianism is considered racism by UEFA so that is two blatant offences caught on camera. 

Don't let them off the hook, don't let them make excuses, don't let them point score and most importantly don't let them away with it.

The assumption that Rangers, it's fans and it's players can be abused with impunity needs to be addressed and this is the perfect avenue to begin that fight. Show the hypocrites up for what they are and bury their careers with any luck.

Like I have already said the house of cards is ready to come down. 

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

Strange how the racist abuse is against one of our players yet Nil by Mouth think we should be involved in a joint statement. Surely onus is on celtic alone to make a statement. 

7 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Strange how the racist abuse is against one of our players yet Nil by Mouth think we should be involved in a joint statement. Surely onus is on celtic alone to make a statement. 

They have made a statement denying all knowledge with a bit of whataboutery thrown in for good measure :tu:

This is why I say we should be getting the English press involved as the issue is taken far more seriously down there and with Gerrard we have the perfect conduit and I'm sure that he will be willing to go the extra mile to defend his player. We know that the Scottish media will do their best to ignore it so we must go outwith them to highlight what is going on. 

Fuck them all they have brought this on themselves with years of sustained abuse but have scored the biggest own goal ever. Done properly and no amount of damage limitation will save them.

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Need to get in quick and make our own Statement before that sneaky cunt Lieswell gets one out ,we can’t afford to let them get in first here 

Strike while the iron is hot as they say. Keep them back pedalling and off guard. Give them no respite until the job is done.

All because they can't handle losing a game of football too :lol:

A joint statement. What a pathetic get out clause. 

Rangers should release a statement highlighting the initiatives they’ve worked on throughout the season, as much as I hate everyone anyone campaign it’s set up exactly for our own defence. 

We’ve proven we’re taking action, they’ve proven again that they’re trying to bury it. 

Fuck them. 

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

They have made a statement denying all knowledge with a bit of whataboutery thrown in for good measure :tu:

This is why I say we should be getting the English press involved as the issue is taken far more seriously down there and with Gerrard we have the perfect conduit and I'm sure that he will be willing to go the extra mile to defend his player. We know that the Scottish media will do their best to ignore it so we must go outwith them to highlight what is going on. 

Fuck them all they have brought this on themselves with years of sustained abuse but have scored the biggest own goal ever. Done properly and no amount of damage limitation will save them.

Was that not about racism in the stadium. This nil by mouth call is in respect of racism Morelos received in the city centre, Mitchell street. A separate incident.

Archived