***The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread***

ElBufalo20

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Strange fact.

We have never scored the first goal at home v Ross County.

Thats definitely changing tonight. We are a much better team with Alfredo playing. I hope the injury rumours are wrong. 👍

Gerrard said it in his interview, they're not rumours. 

The levels of fitness needed to play our high pressing game is high and a few weeks away from those levels will effect your overall fitness.

Coming back and training/playing games with the same intensity right away can can cause niggling muscle injuries tbh.

Winter breaks needing scrapped.

So we’re looking at an injury to Morelos, a potential further ban for Morelos, Jack out and Tavernier out.

Defoe’s pace has gone and we have no other real striking option. A squad filled with shite wingers and thin in striking options.

A month after beating them and the season could be unraveling over the next few weeks. The squad depth is a major problem 

Needs addressed, our injuries. Bit of a joke now that players who have rarely been injured in their entire Rangers careers are now injured again, after another stupid winter break. 

Major struggle tonight with Morelos and tbh that’s down to the management who’ve stood still the whole of January. 

Relating all these injuries in some way to Dubai is nonsense. It is just a coincidence. I guess if you say something often enough people will jump on board. We have been really fortunate this year with injuries and now we are going through a rough patch. It's football, these things happen. I hope the Buff makes it, we need him.

Mcgregor 

Polster Goldson Katic Barisic 

Davis

Arfield                     Aribo

Kent

Defoe             Stewart 

If fit I’d play that team

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mcgregor 

Polster Goldson Katic Barisic 

Davis

Arfield                     Aribo

Kent

Defoe             Stewart 

If fit I’d play that team

Move Stewart to be beside kent and that's what I think the management will go with 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Needs addressed, our injuries. Bit of a joke now that players who have rarely been injured in their entire Rangers careers are now injured again, after another stupid winter break. 

Major struggle tonight with Morelos and tbh that’s down to the management who’ve stood still the whole of January. 

I’d buy Dykes as cover-squad player would be cheap enough I reckon 

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fucking better turn up tonight, just spent 93 fucking quid activating mine and the girls cards for the Braga home leg, money I should really be putting towards the holidays I have booked this year, just get out and put a decent performance in ffs.

Shite week for football man, Braga, season ticket, St Johnstone and possibly Hamilton out within 3 days.

Archived