***The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread***

ElBufalo20

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Siege mentality tonight lads. Let’s show the country we are not to be fucked with!

Was just about to say this. Our club, players and fans need to stick together. The hatred for us has never been higher or more sinister ever. Fuck them. FUCK THEM ALL.

5 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

Is nord vpn still working after update?

Express VPN seems to be.

Also if you contact your VPN providers customer service they’re usually pretty good at telling the settings or connection to use to bypass any blocks. 

9 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Siege mentality tonight lads. Let’s show the country we are not to be fucked with!

I guess the incident last night (possible attempted murder) could go one of two ways. Either fucked with the players and coaching staff’s minds (which is one of the results most likely desired by the perpetrators) or it gives us the siege mentality to annihilate Ross County. Fucking hope it’s the latter. Needs to be. WATP. 

2 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

I guess the incident last night (possible attempted murder) could go one of two ways. Either fucked with the players and coaching staff’s minds (which is one of the results most likely desired by the perpetrators) or it gives us the siege mentality to annihilate Ross County. Fucking hope it’s the latter. Needs to be. WATP. 

Spot on mate. It just has to be the latter or the players are giving ammunition to other bastards to do the same and intimidate our players. 👍

Win tonight by a decent margin and the filth get beat we are right back where we were. Wishful thinking but it's a long fucking season they minks will get caught out. Come on the Gers 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We turn up, we win. We don't, who the fuck knows what the result.

The reasons for not turnng up is the question.

Never understood it when players admit to not turning up.   Even in a friendly game of 5s I always play to win, sometimes play bad but the trying never stops especially when it comes to competing for loose balls.

sunday for me was the worst we’ve played since that lot skelped us 5-0

9 minutes ago, TdRFC said:

Win tonight by a decent margin and the filth get beat we are right back where we were. Wishful thinking but it's a long fucking season they minks will get caught out. Come on the Gers 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

They're not losing to St Johnstone.

Archived