We think...Morelos is three yellow cards away from a suspension

Leeds_Bear

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Well someone is talking shite. Not sure who?

Most do in here, you'll get used to it. 

Back on topic, only the SFA could create this kind of mess, Only four simple rules needed similar to existing. 

1) 4 Yellow cards = a one match ban.

2) Red card: 2 game ban. Possible 3 game if really bad.

3) No more than 5 appeals a season on yellows or reds.

4) If its Morelos, issue more yellow and reds at random. (Same as before)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Right, so he cant get another yellow until they start to drop off. He picked up his first one on matchday 9, we're now on matchday 22, so his first yellow drops off on matchday 28 or 29 by my counting. Which he's never going to get to without a yellow.

Given theres rules over when the suspension would kicks, I dont think its automatically the next game, someone at the club should look at when the best march would be for him to miss, and a booking in which game would get him that suspension.

Whilst challenging the fuck out of the legitimacy of the 3rd yellow at the scum game.

It kicks in 14 days after iirc. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I take it the SFA disciplinary notifies exactly when the suspension limit has been reached?

Just out luck to play him on the amount of interpretations flying about and we get docked 3 points 😂 

They do. They also post it on their website every week. 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Can someone please post a shortened version of where we are with this as my brain is pickled reading the last couple of pages😂😂😂

Alfie’s one yellow away from another 1 match suspension, if he picks up a red it’s a 3 match minimum suspension.

Simple really 🤣 

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Most do in here, you'll get used to it. 

Back on topic, only the SFA could create this kind of mess, Only four simple rules needed similar to existing. 

1) 4 Yellow cards = a one match ban.

2) Red card: 2 game ban. Possible 3 game if really bad.

3) No more than 5 appeals a season on yellows or reds.

4) If its Morelos, issue more yellow and reds at random. (Same as before)

Its back to the days of Willie Johnston where the cunts make up the bans as they go along from politics to football, one fucked up country.

Here is my take on the subject.   Saturday against Aberdeen will be Alfie's 19th league game of the season. (He has already missed 3 -Hibs/St Mirren/Hearts due to his red card offences against Motherwell and them).   He has been issued with 7 yellow cards (both second yellow cards shown when he was ordered off, don't count towards total  and the third yellow issued to him by Clancy). Thus he sits on a total of 5 (1 more and he hits the threshold of 6 which will earn him a 1 match ban). However, having read the SFA disciplinary stuff, it would seem to me that by avoiding a yellow card against Aberdeen (unlikely I admit) he would then be free to accumulate a further 7 yellow cards (total of 12 from 38 SPFL matches) before he was banned again.  That's how I interpret the situation. Of course, any further red card would mean a 3 game ban because of his previous 2  red cards.

Archived